1. New place

Delirious's POV-

"Help I'm dying! Help!" I screamed. "I'm coming Delirious!" Said Evan. I really liked Evan and I'm so happy he's coming to rescue me but it was too late. "No! I died. God dammit!" We were playing call of duty zombies and I died because of the stupid zombies. " I swear Delirious I was right there I was about to help you." We all finished recording and we were about to get out of skipe but" Tyler said to stop. "STOP! Don't log out! I got some news." I was really hungry and I really wanted some food. "Okay wait Tyler I'm getting something really quickly." I grab some chips and sit back down. "Okay now you can say the news." "Okay so the news is-" I started to eat my chips loudly by accident and I guess Tyler didn't like that. "FOR FUCK SAKE DELIRIOUS REALLY!" "What I'm really hungry I didn't eat anything." Everyone started laughing even Evan. I always liked his laugh it's just beautiful. "Okay whatever. The news is that I bought a huge mansion in California and I wanted to say if you guys would like to live there and do vlogs, pranks, challenges, ad shit like that. So what do you guys say?" "I'm in!" Everyone said except for Delirious. "Delirious is it a yes or no?" "Sorry I didn't say anything I was enjoying my food. But it's a yes."

~Time skipped to when their moving to California. ~

Vanoss's POV-

Today's the day. I move to California. Man, I will miss Canada a lot. I hope I get to see Delirious. I liked Delirious a lot since forever but I just don't have the courage to tell him how I feel. I don't even know if he likes me or not. I push the thought a side and just sat down into my seat. Time passed and I made it to California. I get out of the plane and see none of my friends so I texted Tyler.

E- Tyler can you come and pick me up?

T- Since when did you arrive? Well whatever I can't but I'll send Delirious to pick you up.

E- Okay.

T- Oh and by the way Evan. I know you like Delirious I'm not stupid.

E- How do you know? Well I know you like Mini so don't tell anyone or else.

T- You son of a bitch. Fine deal. Got to go bye.

I was waiting for Delirious until I saw him. He had a blue jacket and his mask on. Why doesn't he take his mask off? "Hey Vanoss. Ready to go?" "Yeah. Can we stop for food?" "I was about to tell you that. Well let's go." We go eat lunch and talk about random shit. We made it to the mansion and I was about to get out but Delirious stopped me. "Vanoss the room with a balcony is mine." "Not unless I make it there first!" I ran out of the car and Delirious chased me. "You bitch!" I was running and I made it into the living room where everyone was sitting down and then Delirious tackled me. I fell to the ground and delirious was on top of me. "Well the love birds are here. Why were you chasing Evan?" Delirious noticed he was on top of me and got up quickly. "Oh I was chasing Evan because I told him the room with the balcony was mine-." That's when I stood up ad started running again. "MY ROOM!" "NO IT'S NOT YOU BITCH!" I made it into the room but I saw someones stuff already there. Tyler. "Sorry love birds but that room is mine." Tyler said laughing. I ran to Tyler and punched him in the arm. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" "For not telling me later." That's when Delirious came running and punched Tyler on the other arm. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" "I told you I wanted that room!" Now both of his arms were red.

We heard someone walk inside. "Hey losers I'm here!" It's Mini. He enters the living room and looks at Tyler's arms. "Hey why are both of your arms red?" "Because of these 2 ASSHOLES!" He said pointing to me and Delirious. "I think I have some cream or something for the pain." He threw the cream at Tyler. "Thanks" That when I had an Idea. " Tyler and Mini sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." They were both blushing bright red. "Shut up Evan." I started walking away laughing until I heard Tyler singing. "Vanoss and Delirious sitting in a tree K-I-S-" I didn't let him finish and grabbed the remote and threw it close to his face. Everyone looked amazed even delirious. "That's a warning. Next time it won't be." I was walking away until Tyler started singing again. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He then started running. I grabbed the remote and hit him in the back making him fall. Everyone laughed except for Mini. "Tyler are you okay?" "Yeah if you take of the pain in my arm's and back. I'm totally fine." "You know what? I thing I have some pills for the pain too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this if I need to improve in something just tell me and if you have Ideas tell me that too! PEACE✌✌✌✌✌✌✌