Visit.

Delirious's POV-
I woke up and Evan was still asleep. That's so adorable. I was about to stand up when I felt Evan tighten his grip. "Where do you think your going?" "I'm going to take a shower. You also need to wake up it's 10 a.m." "Yeah okay. Can I take a shower with you?" "You know their is another bathroom." "Yeah but I don't want to leave you~" "Fine but this is the last time." "Yes." We both walked to the showers and cleaned our selfs.

Once we where done we went down stairs and Evan started making breakfast while I sat with the guys watching T.V. I got a phone call and saw that it was my sister Piper.

D- Hello?

P- Sup bitch! How are you doing?

D- Don't call me a bitch when you're already a bitch.

P- Yeah whatever. Hey I'm going to visit you! Surprise! Also Erin is coming with me. Remember her? Tyler's little sister?

D- Yeah how would I forget the one and only Erin.

P- Yeah well we're visiting you and all of your other friends.

D- When?

P- Open the door.

  She ended the call and looked at Tyler. "Tyler we have a problem." He looked at me and all of the other guys too even Evan stopped cooking to hear what I was about to say. "What happened?" Tyler said. "Piper and Erin are probably outside of the door right now." Tyler was shocked and stood up. Everyone had confused faves but me and Tyler just walked to the door. I opened it and not even a second passed when Piper jumped at me and hugged me. "It's so good to see you again Jon!" She said smiling and hugging the shit out of me. "It's good to see you too but I... Can't breath!" She stopped and smiled at me. "Sorry it's been like 5 years since I haven't seen you." I looked over at Tyler and saw he was still hugging Erin. "I see you did actually bring Erin with you." "Yeah why would I not bring her?" Tyler and Erin stopped hugging and she looked at me and hugged me too and Piper hugged Tyler. "It's good seeing you too Jonathan. It's been like 5 years!" She said and stopped hugging me.

  I looked over at Piper and she was looking at me with a evil stare. I already knew what she was about to do. She grabbed her pocket knife out and I grabbed mine. We both in the same I'm-going-to kill-you position and everyone stepped back. "I see you still have the same pocket knife." She said putting her's back in her pocket. "Yeah and I also see you still have yours?" "Yeah. Anyways who are these people?" She said looking at everyone. "Oh yeah. This is David, Lui, Craig, and Evan. Also known as Nogla, squeaker, Miniladd, and Vanoss." "Nice too meet you all." She said. I walked towards Vanoss and stood next to him. "Also Evan is my boyfriend." I grabbed his hand and he smiled looking at our hands. "OMG!! FINALLY!! I'm so happy for you! You finally found a match. You look cute together." She said hugging both me and Evan. I looked over at Tyler and he had a 'should I tell her?' face. I nodded and he walked towards Craig. "Erin. He's my boyfriend." He hugged Craig and Erin looked like she was about to explode from being to happy. "YES!! OMG you guys look so cute together!" She hugged both Craig and Tyler. Once she stopped hugging she had a serious face. "The question here is how did Tyler the bad-ass one, the rude one, and the tuff one fall in love with an innocent, loving, caring person?" She said laughing. We all laughed of how she was kind of right. I look at Piper and saw that she changed along with Erin. "Since when do you both wear piercings and beanies?" I said. "How long have you've beed wearing that mask?" "5 years." "That's your answer." I looked over at Erin and she had a different type of hair color. "Hey Erin when did you dye your hair blue with purple?" "About 5 years ago." "So basically every little thing you guys did was 5 years ago?" "Yeah basically."

I was doing the dishes while the guys and my sister and Erin where talking about what to do. "We should go swimming in the beach." Piper said. "Yeah that sounds gre-" Evan said but didn't finish because someone was calling him. He picked up the phone and started talking. "Hello?.. Oh hey how are you?.. I'm great. How's it back over their in Canada?.. What is it?.. When!.. Hello? Helloo?" He pulled his phone away and looked at everyone. "Well you guys are going to meat my older brother." He said and stood up. My sister like always thought it would be a perfect idea to mess with him. "Is your brother single?" She said. "Um... I think so. I'm not really sure?" "Okay then. We'll see about that~" She said giggling. "Shut up Piper you know you won't get to date his brother." I said messing with her. "Wanna go big boy?" She said standing up and pulling out her pocket knife. "Later I don't want to stain the floor with your blood." We all laughed and Evan went to the door and opened it.

Vanoss's POV-
  I opened the door and my brother was standing their on his phone. "Hey Kelvin. I see you're still addicted to your phone?" He looked up and smiled. "Nah I'm just reading a book. You should also read you may be the muscles but I'm he brains and brains always win." I just laughed at him and bro hugged him. "So when do I get to meet your friends?" He said. I looked behind me and everyone was just looking at us. "Come on inn! Let me present to you my friends and some visitors." I walked inside and Kelvin put his bags next to Erin and Piper's bags. "This is Lui, David, Craig, and Jonathan. The lady's over their are Piper and Erin." He said hi and presented himself. I walked towards Delirious and I grab his hand. "Jonathan is also my boyfriend." I looked at Jonathan then at Kelvin. He had a grin on his face and walked towards me. I kind of thought he was about to punch me in the face or insult me but he just hugged me and Jonathan. "I'm really proud of you Evan. Don't worry about it I won't judge you." He stopped hugging and we started talking about how we where going to go to the beach. "Alright everyone grab your swim suits and hurry up!" I ordered. Everyone walked away grabbing their stuff except for Kelvin. "So your the leader here?" "Yea I am." "Well let me just tell you that you won't boss me around." He smirked and walked away. That little bastard... I grind and walked to my room and grab my swim suit.