Gay club.

Vanoss's POV-
Like usual I wake up make breakfast and watch tv. Everyone was bored and didn't know what to do. "I got an idea why don't we go to a club?" Tyler said. "I don't know what happens if everyone starts looking at us weirdly because we're gay?"Delirious said kind of nervous. I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry we can go to another place." I said trying to make him less nervous then he already is. "We can just go to a gay club?" Mini said. Everyone looked at each other and then I looked at delirious. "Is that fine for you?" I asked. He nodded and we all looked for one on the internet. "Guys I found one that's 15 minuts away from here." Nogla said. We all checked at the one he said and saw that it wasn't that bad. "Alright! We will go to that club but some of us will get drunk so we need 2 people that won't get drunk so they can drive home or help other people to the car. Who volunteers?" I looked around and Craig raised his hand and also Nogla. "Alright what time is it?" Delirious cheked his phone and said that it was 4:58. "We will be leaving at 9 o'clock. For now let's play some video games in the video game room." Everyone agreed and we played video games.

Time skip to 9 o'clock.

Delirious's POV-
  It was time to go to the club so I dressed in a tuxedo but instead of it being all black I grabbed a tuxedo with a blue vest. So did the other but instead of blue they used their favorite color. "Looking good Del~" Vanoss said behind me and in my ear. I moved into a fighting stand and he just laughed. I punched his arm lightly and laughed too. "When are we leaving bitch." "Once everyone's done." In about 10 minutes we finally left and made it to the club.

  I kind of felt uneasy but then Vanoss grabbed my hand and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back and entered. Their was music and a bar just like a normal club which made me feel safer. It just took 1 hour to get all of us drunk except for Nogla and Craig. They watch us as we just went crazy like wild animals especially Tyler who was kissing Craig all the time and dancing weirdly which made Craig giggle and laugh. I on the other hand was grinding on Vanoss in the dance floor. Everyone was having a good time until it was time to go.

  We left at 2 a.m. and Tyler had the great idea to play Truth or Dare. Why the fuck not? "Okay Evan truth *Hick* or dare?" Tyler said. "Dare bitch!" "I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with Delirious. Someone has to have a hicky after this." I was still drunk so I didn't think straight and Evan just pulled me to the closet Tyler was pointing at. Once he closed the door Evan started kissing me and then lowered to my neck. I played with his hair and he started to kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot.

Warning!- If you don't like smut then don't read the bottom!•

Vanoss's POV-
  I was kissing Delirious's neck trying to find his sweet spot. Delirious moaned and I smiled. Found it... I kissed and licked his sweet spot. I bit him and looked at my master piece. I then heard a thump on the door. "Alright boy's! Times up!" We came out of the closet. (In both ways. XD) and everyone looked at Delirious's neck. "Damn Delirious! That came out to be a good hickey!" Mini said making Delirious blush. I didn't want it to end. I wanted more! I pushed everyone and grabbed Delirious's hand pulling him to our room. All I heard was the guys screaming. "Don't be to loud!" Or. "Woo! Tell me who's top!" I closed the door and I looked at Delirious. He was standing their with a smirk. Why did you have to be so fucking sexy! I kissed him and pushed him to my bed. I got on top of him and started to kiss and lick his sweet spot again. He mooned and it felt like music to my ears. I felt something move in my pants and I looked at Delirious. I smirked. "Well someone's very exited~" I said in a low voice. He blushed lightly. "Evan I need you.~" I smirked at the way he said it. "Yu sound very sexy when you plead." I said teasing him. "Evan please~" I laughed and palmed his dick. He moaned and I smirked. I pulled his pants down and saw that he was very exited to see me. I pulled his boxers down and started to lick the tip. (I feel weird writing this. XD) He moaned and moaned once I put all of him in my mouth. "Oh~ Evan~" I love when he said my name. I stopped and saw disappointment in his face. I put three finger up his face. "Lick." I ordered. He licked it and I pulled out once they where good enough. I put one finger in and he hissed in pain. I moved lightly and he moaned in pleasure. I moved more and added an extra finger. He moaned louder and I smirked. I added the three fingers and he moaned more and more. "Oh god... Evan~" "What was that?" I said. "I n-need you n-now please." He said while moaning. I stopped and took my boxers down. I pushed inside him and he moaned. "Evan~ more." I moved gently then I moved faster. Delirious was a mess but I think he looks better that way. "Evan more~ faster~" "What was that Delirious? I didn't hear you?" I said teasing. "Fuck me E-Evan!" He said while moaning even louder. I moved faster and faster. "Delirious I-I t-think I-I'm about to-" It was to late I exploded inside of him and I laid down next to him and cuddled with him. "I love you Jonathan." "I love you Evan. Thanks to you I'm going to be all butt-hurt tomorrow." I kissed his neck and smirked. "Yeah but you enjoyed it didn't you~" I said. "Yeah I did..."

❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️

Well guys that was the smut you guys wanted. Fun fact: That was the first time I have ever written smut. I know it was kind of bad but I tried. Can't blame me for trying. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you guys next time. Also the H20Vanoss Hybrid book is out! Enjoy and PEACE!! ✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻