Movie night

•DON'T PLAY MUSIC UNTIL I SAY SO!•
Delirious's POV-
  "ITS ME!" I started to laugh my signature laugh while everyone said what at the same time. "Was it really your name?" Asked Vanoss. "Y-yeah!" I said while laughing and handed him the little note that said Delirious. Tyler and Lui started cheering while Vanoss, Nogla, and Craig sat on the couch defeated. "Okay, okay now let me choose the movie." I looked at all the movies and smirked once I found the one. "I choose The conjuring." Everyone agreed and by everyone I mean Tyler and Lui. The couch was the right size for everyone. It was Lui, Nogla, Craig, Tyler, Vanoss, and then me in that exact order. I had my Teddy Bear while Vanoss had his Owl. The lights where of and we where all eating candy. In the first jump scare I jumped a little while Evan hugged his owl and screamed a little. I laughed at the little girl scream and he just lightly punched my arm. The movie was about to end and Vanoss, Craig, and Nogla where asleep. "Hey Tyler." I whispered. "What?" "How about I prank the three of them? I know the perfect plan." He smirked and stood up slowly to not wake up the guys. I stood up too and so did Lui. "Okay so what's the plan?" Lui said. "It's really simple."

Vanoss's POV- •Play music.•
  I was sleeping and then I heard like a gun shot and screams. I woke up and so did Craig and Nogla. Wait where's Delirious, Tyler, and Lui? I then saw smoke coming from the kitchen then from the hallway. I was scared from this point and also Craig and Nogla. "Guys this isn't funny just stop! please..." I whispered the last part. I then heard a very delirious laugh. Of course it has to be delirious! "Jonathan get over here and stop this now." He laughed again and saw blood all over his body. I was terrified and so where the guys. "Jonathan isn't here anymore Evan. Now it's Delirious's turn." I was sweating at this point and in the verge of tears. Delirious then grabbed Nogla and trew him across the room with a snap sound. Craig screamed and Delirious grabbed a bat and hit him making cracking sounds. I froze and started crying hugging my owl. The one he bought for me. "Oh Evan. It's a shame I have to end your life. You where a really fun and cool guy. Well sweet dreams. HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I screamed and then he lowered his bat and sat down. •Stop the music if you want.• "I'm sorry Evan but this is a prank. ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!" I looked at him then I saw all of the guys laughing and walking towards me. Even Craig and Nogla. Those bastards where in on it. I was boiling red and angry. HOW DARE THEY DO THAT!! IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY! "It wasn't funny..." I whispered. "Sorry Evan I didn't hear you can you repeat yourself again?" Delirious said. "IT WASN'T FUNNY!" I said while grabbing Delirious by the shirt and pulling him up and pinning him to the wall. He got pale really quick. "Whoa Vanoss calm down it was just a prank!" Lui said trying to calm me. "YEAH AND A REALLY STUPID PRANK!! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WHERE ALL DEAD AND I WAS NEXT!! WHO'S IDEA WAS IT EVEN!?!?" Everyone pointed at delirious which was now standing up and didn't look pale anymore; he just looked sorry. "Why?" I asked. "I was just trying to be funny. I didn't want to make you mad. I'm sorry about it. Can I make it up for you?" "Yeah you can by being my slave for a whole month and doing the dishes for a week." "WHAT! THATS TO MUCH!" "Okay so do you want to be my slave for another month?" "Okay fine. I'll do the dishes." "Then it's settled. Craig go buy me a cheeseburger, David and Lui clean all this mess up, Tyler bring me my Xbox and connect it, and delirious." I smirked. "Delirious you'll clean the rest of the house and then your going to be my leg stand." He growled a little. "What was that Delirious?" I said teasing him. "Nothing I'm just cleaning." He said. I smiled and played video games. Today was a weird day; first the competition then this. Can life get any weirder?
❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️
I'm so weird but I love this chapter. I'm kind of running out of Ideas so if you guys want you guys can tell me some ideas or something like that. I kind of want to make one of these stories like a hybrid kind or super heroes theme but H20Vanoss or a MiniCat. If you guys want that just tell me and I'll creat it! PEACE✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻