Will you?

Vanoss's POV-
  I told him I was fine but I wasn't. The kiss was magical and beautiful. Then when he stopped Kissing me I realized he did that so Sydney could leave. I was sad and hurt. I really wished that kiss was because he loved me but he will never love me. I know he's also gay but I don't have a chance with him. We started walking but never said anything. We where almost home but I got pulled by Delirious and he was heading to a little lake. Their was a bench and he sat down and me too but he never let go of my hand. "Look Vanoss. I know that somethings not right. Just tell me I won't judge you." "I can't. If I tell you everything will go down hill." "No it won't I promise you no matter what you tell me I will always be their for you." "That was really cheesy." We both laughed at my comment and then we went silent. I'm going to tell him. He said everything will be fine so I trust him. "Delirious. You said nothing will change so I trust you." He leaned closer so he could hear. "I know this will be very awkward but I really like you." I said and buried my face into my hands embarrassed by what I said.

  I felt the bench move so that means he left me. A tear came out of my eye and I sat their thinking that I fucked up when I felt two soft hands grab my wrist and pull them out of my face. I looked at Delirious's eyes. The moon reflecting on the blue which makes him even more beautiful. He put my hands next to me and let them go. He grabbed my cheeks with other of his hands and got closer to my ear and whispered to me. "Do you know how much I've been waiting for you to say that?" Then he got close to my face, smiled, and licked his lips. I couldn't resist him I just kissed him and forgot everything that happened an hour ago. The kiss was mixed with a bunch of emotions. Happiness, sadness, but mostly love. We stopped and gasped for air. We looked at each other and smiled. He grabbed my hand, pulled me to him, and whispered. "Will you Evan be my boyfriend?" I smiled and whispered back. "Yes~" We kissed again and walked home.

Time skip to the house•

Delirious's POV-
  We entered the house to see everyone eating pizza and they didn't even save a slice for me or Evan. "Guys did you eat all the pizza?" I said with a sad tone. "Yeah you guys just disappeared in thin air and we where hungry. What where you two doing making out?" Tyler said. I smirked and grabbed Evans wrist, twirling him to me, and kissed him for 2 minutes which felt like hours. "Does that answer your question?" I said and everyone laughed. I saw Evans face and he was blushing. "Awe is my little Evan blushing?" I said teasing him. "Shut up!" He said while lightly punching my arm. Everyone laughed and we all decided to play video games.

Time skip to 3:42•

  I was competing versus Vanoss in Mortal Kombat. I was Jason and he was Scorpion. "IM GOING TO BEAT  YOU BITCH!" I said. "NO I COMAND YOU TO NOT KILL ME AND LET ME WIN." "What!" I growled a little and let him win. "That's right who won? ME!" Vanoss said. "No fair! That wasn't a fair fight I was going to win but you said not to." He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry next time I'll let you win just let me feel proud of myself for finally beating you." "Fine. I'm going to bed I'm really tired." I walked to my room and fell asleep forgetting to change. Then I heard someone walk to the room and kiss my cheek. It was Evan of course. When he was about to leave I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me and hugged him. "Stay." He smiled and we both cuddled together and I felt asleep on Evans chest with the beat of his beautiful heart.

🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️
I don't know what I wrote but I'm proud of it! I was thinking on making a hybrid book about H20Vanoss or MiniCat. I'm not sure so you guys can tell me that will be very helpful and PEACE!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻