It's over.

Delirious's POV-

   A month has passed, me and Evan are still together. Happy and full of joy. Tyler finally stopped being so over protective and everyone's happy. Sort of. A month ago Vanoss heard a sound and he thought it was the wind. It wasn't. Turns out that someone came inside the room because we saw some stuff moved around. We called the cops and it turns out that it was both Clare and Lily who entered. They still didn't get caught. "Why can't they just leave? I mean, it's been a long time. I would've just quit and get over it." Vanoss said. We were watching a movie and I was sitting on his lap. "Babe, you know they're crazy. It's like if you try to stop loving me." I said. "Oh hell no. That's impossible." He hugged me by my hips and placed his chin on my shoulder. We were alone in the house because the rest of them went to the amusement park and I was sick. I didn't want to make Evan sick but he insisted and he didn't care.

   "I'm bored of watching movies. I want to do something else." I said as I dropped myself on the couch. Vanoss kept watching the movie then turned to me with a smirk. "What?" I said, clearly confused. "How about if we do something fun~," Evan said. I looked at him with a smirk. "What kind of fun daddy." He started to crawl on top of me and I just stared at him. "We can get really warm in bed." "I would love that-" Before I could finish we heard a crash. Evan quickly rose up and I sat up. I looked behind the couch and I saw a broken vase. I walked towards the vase followed by Vanoss. I looked around the area but saw no one. "Jonathan!" Evan yelled. I quickly ran towards him and he stood still. "What's wrong?" I said. "I saw her. Clare, she was running and I saw her run to the basement. Call the cops and I'll go down this time." I nodded in agreement and grabbed my phone dialing 9-1-1.

Operator: 911 what's your emergency?

Me: Uh, there's a girl that broke into my house. I think there might be another one but I don't know. But, what I do know is that they might have a pocket knife or something.

Operator: Okay, what's your address, sir?

Me: It's (Insert address.)

Operator: Okay, the police will be with you in about 20 to 30 minutes.

Me: What? Why 20 to 30 minutes!?

Operator: Sir, please calm down. There are other important stuff policemen do-

Me: You're saying that having two people enter your house with pocket knives isn't important?

Operator: Police will be there in 20 to 30 minutes.

   With that the bitch hanged up and I just looked at the basement door trying to fight the urge to go inside and find Evan. While looking at the door I grabbed a chair and sat down. I waited for Evan. I had to fight the urge to walk down to the basement and be next to Evan since I knew they're crazy. While waiting I heard something behind me on the left. I quickly stood up and saw Lily smiling like if nothing is wrong. "Hey, babe," Lily said so cheerfully. "Don't call me babe. Can't you just leave? The police are coming and you'll be in jail for many years. Just leave and escape but leave us alone." I said. I'm so tired of this shit. They won't leave because of a crush. It's over. Evan and I are together. Game over. "I don't think it's possible. I want you, Jonathan. Why is it so difficult to just leave Evan and be with me!? I can make you happy!" She said and came closer to me like last time. I couldn't push her since she was a girl so I had to back up. "Why is it so difficult to leave both Evan and I then? Nobody can make me happy except for my friends, family, and Evan. The only person I will love." It got to the point were me and Lily were face to face except that the chair I was sitting on was in between us. Why does this happen to us? "Come on, Jonathan. Just come with me and nobody get's hurt." She said. I looked at her and tensed up. "Who's going to get hurt?" I said. She just smiled and I could see in her eyes the insanity inside her. "You know who." I then heard the door to the basement open.