What happened?

Evan's POV-
  "Kelvin!" I said and ran behind him. He opened the guest room he's staying at and left it opened for me to enter. "Kelvin what happened? Why are you bleeding?" I said and he walked to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper and covered it with a little bit of water and started to clean him lips with it. "The waiter is a slut. I thought maybe she might be cool but no. It turns out she had a boyfriend." I wasn't that shocked since their's a lot of people in this world that will cheat. "So she had a boyfriend and what happened?" He threw the toilet paper away and grabbed a new one. "Well the guy just came into the bar I was at with her and he started telling her how she lied to him and how she's a slut. I didn't know he was her boyfriend so I tried to help her out which turn out horrible." He said and then threw the other piece of toilet paper and grabbed some rubbing alcohol. "I was also trying to calm him down since he was yelling and making a scene. I tried but failed. He took everything so serious and then he tried to hit me in the face but I moved before he could hit me and I just started to beat the shit out of him. He did hit me some times that's why I have these injuries. I started fighting him and then I knocked him out. I thought maybe the waiter didn't like the guy because she was cheating on him but no. I was wrong."- He started laughing like it was a joke.-" I was SO wrong. She actually got mad at me for beating up his boyfriend and she started yelling at me and crying. I told her then why was she cheating on him with me. She just said that she wanted us to be friends and I got so pissed. The cops arrived because for some reason SOMEONE FUCKING CALLED THE COPS!! They where almost about to arrest me because OF WHAT HAPPENED!! THAT BITCH ALMOST GOT ME ARRESTED!!" He said and started punching the bed in order to get some steam out. "They would've thrown me in jail if it wasn't for the people telling the cops that I didn't start the fight and that I tried to prevent the fight. The bitch started telling the cops that I started it and that I should be arrested. Luckily the cops didn't believe her. All of that happened in so little time. All because of one person." He sat down in bed and closed his eyes. "You know what? Let me just go to sleep. I'm really tired. Thanks for listening by the way Evan." He said and laid down. "Don't worry. Any time. Just don't sleep with your cloth. Goodnight." "Goodnight." I left and I walked to the living room with the guys.

  "So what happened?" Delirious said. "Remember when I said that their was something wrong?" "Yeah?" "Well I was right. Kelvin was with the waiter and the waiters boyfriend came into the bar they where at and he started calling her names. Kelvin didn't know that was the boyfriend so he tried defending her but it turned into a fight once the guy tried to punch him. Time passed and a person called the cops Kelvin almost got arrested but he was free thanks to the people that where around him. He didn't tell me about what happened to the other guy but I do know that the slut was not happy when Kelvin beat the shit out of him. She told the cops that he started everything but they didn't believe her thank god." Once I finished everyone started talking about different things and we all decided to go to sleep. When I was walking up the stairs I heard Delirious talking to Piper. "Piper you might have a chance with him." "No I won't. He probably won't like me because of what happened with the slut. He probably doesn't want to date other girls because of that." "Excuses excuses. You still have a chance. Don't give up just try. Goodnight Piper." I heard his footsteps and I started running to my room. Hope Del didn't see me. I jumped into my bed and Delirious opened the door. "Evan I know your awake." "How?" "Because I saw you running and I heard your footsteps. Your not that sneaky like." "Liar you're not sneaky." "Did you see that?" "See what?" "Exactly." I chuckled at what he said and then he told me if he could sleep with me. I nodded and we both cuddled together and fell asleep. "Goodnight Del~" "Goodnight Ev~" I smiled and hugged him even more and fell asleep.