Burgers!

Delirious's POV-

  Well, I guess I won't have the room with the awesome balcony. God dammit. "Hey Delirious get over here!" It was Tyler. What does he want! "Coming!" I ran to were Tyler screamed at me. " What do you want?" "Well good news. There's another room with a balcony!" "Really! Is it going to be mine?" He looked down and said.. "Sort of. You'll have to stay with Evan. But! You'll have separate beds so don't worry." Is there another room I can stay in?" I did want to be with Evan but I just didn't want anyone know that I like Evan. "Do you want to stay in the attic or basement?" "Never mind. At least I'll get a balcony." "Good. Oh and by the way." He then leaned over and whispered to me. "I know you like Evan. I'm not stupid." I then whispered to him. "1- You're stupid. 2- How did you know? 3- I know you like Mini so if I were you I'll shut up and won't tell anyone." "Fine. Oh and it's kind of obvious you like him." I started getting red but Tyler couldn't see it over my mask. "Okay whatever. Where's the room? Oh and did you tell Evan?" "Yes I already told him and the room." He got out his room and showed me where. "Here it is." He then whispered. "Don't make a lot of noise at night." I punched him in the arm and he just stood there in pain. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! STOP PUNCHING ME IN THE ARM!" "Next time it won't be in the arm." I opened the door and saw Evan leaning in the balcony. He then turned around.

Vanoss's POV-

  "Hey delirious." "Hey Evan." He put his stuff down and came towards the balcony. "What are you looking at?" " Nothing just enjoying the breeze." I just stood there and then delirious pushed me then grabbed me quickly trying to scare me. And he succeeded. " HOLY SHIT DELIRIOUS! YOU SCARED ME!" He was just laughing in the floor with that maniac laugh. I like his laugh it brings me joy all the time. I started laughing even though I almost had a heart attack. "Okay- Okay I'm s-sorry." he said while laughing. "Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm making food want any?" "Uh yeah sure. What are you making?" "Probably burgers and fries." "Yeah." I left and told everyone if they wanted any. All f them wanted some so I went to the backyard,  prepared the grill, and brought everything to start cooking. Like 10 minutes pass and Delirious came out. "Need any help?" "What do you mean by help?" "Like help with eating the food." "Then no but can you stay here and cook the patty's while I go to the restroom?" "Yeah sure. Just to warn you I never did this." "It's easy just flip them until the patty is dark brown and then put them in that plate." "Alright Bobby flay." (If you don't know who Bobby flay is then where you living under a rock? HE'S AN AMAZING CHEF!) "Shut up Del." He just laughed and I went towards the restroom but in Tyler's room I saw Mini there with Tyler. The. Were. Kissing. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture of them. This is going to be fun.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this chapter I know it was kind of boring I'll make it better don't worry. PEACE!! ✌✌✌✌