Look who it is...

Delirious's POV-
It was finally Saturday and I really didn't want to go on a date with... Wait, I never asked for her name. Oh well. *KNOCK KNOCK* It's probably her.

I opened it to be greeted by her. "Hey! Ready to go?" She said. "Yeah just let me get my motorcycle." I walked for about 10 minutes when I finally saw the gas station the guy I called said he'll give me my motorcycle. "Why are we in a gas station?" "We're here because a guy is going to give me my motorcycle." We waited and finally the guy came with my motorcycle and I payed him and left to the club.

•Time skip to the CLUB!!•

We made it and I could hear the music from outside. Their was a huge line! I didn't want to wait and I guess she read my mind. "Don't worry we won't have to wait in line because I know the guy." We cut the line and I heard a bunch of complaining from people. We where about to enter when the security guy stopped us. "Sorry but you guys have to wait your turn." "I know the guy he told me I could enter whenever I want." "What's your name?" "Sydney." I guess now I know her name- WAIT SYDNEY!! "Okay both of you can go in." I want to leave now. I have to make up an excuse! *RING RING*. Whoever's calling I owe them something. Of course it was Evan.

E- Hey delirious where are you?

D- I'm on my date. But their might be a little problem.

E- What happened?

D- I'm on a date with Sydney. Before you com-

E- WHAT?! HOW AND WHY?!

D- Don't interrupt but when someone knocked it was her and she was looking for you. I said I didn't know you and she said we should hang out so yeah. But I didn't know it was her until I entered the club.

E- Okay then.

D- But right now I want to leave so I need an excuse.

E- Tell her your grandma is sick she'll believe that.

D- Okay and thanks for calling I owe you something.

E- Just buy me some food in the way.

D- Okay bye I have to deal with a drunk bitch now. Why does she get drunk fast?

E- I don't know and hurry up I'm hungry.

D- Okay see yah!

Well. Time to deal with a bitch. I walked towards her and I saw her in the bar alone. "Hey Sydney my grandma is sick and I need to go visit her." "Why? We barley made it here? Stay a little longer and I'll show you a good time~" Sydney said whispering the last part in my ear and grabbing my crotch. I froze and my muscles tensed and she just laughed. I pushed her lightly and started to blush. I forgot my mask didn't I? She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the dance floor and grinned on me. "Sydney this is an e-emergency." I said. She acted like she didn't hear anything and I had enough. I walked to the exit and she followed me like a lost dog. "Come on stay." "No I already told you. My grandma is sick and it's an emergency." I walked towards my motorcycle and started the engine. She stood a few feet away still drunk. "Your not getting away that easily- whats your name?" "Jonathan and yes I can get away very easily like this." I started driving until I finally saw Sydney getting smaller and smaller. I was relieved I finally left that hell hole and started driving home.

◆ Time skip because I can :3 ◆

Vanoss's POV-
I was waiting until Delirious came home and thats wjen I heard a motorcycle driving by. I checked and it was Delirious. I guess the guys saw too because we all ran outside. "Woah since when did you have a motorcycle. A really bad ass motorcycle to be exact." Said Tyler while looking at the beauty. "I barely got it today. I don't really like cars I'm more into motorcycles." "Sweet..." I was curious what happend in the club. I didn't want to say it infront of the guys so I'm going to talk to him in private. "Well guys lets go inside. I'm starving!" Nogla said. Everyone started walking inside but I grabbed Delirious's arm. He raised an eyebrow and looked confused.

"What happened in the club?" He started walking to the sidewalk and said that he could tell me while walking so he can get fresh air. "First we arrived at the club and their was a huge line. She said she knows the guy that can let her in so we went first in line. At first I didn't know her name which was very stupid of me because I forgot to ask but I didn't have to because the security asked for her name and she said Sydney. I was shoked and didn't know what to do. That's when you call, and thank god you called, and I told her the excuse but of course she was drunk. Let me tell you something, Sydney is a slut because she told me to stay and then whispered in my ear 'I can show you a good time' then grabbed my crotch. I pushed her lightly and walked out but she followed me but before she could say anything I drove away. That was the first time anyone has ever done that to me and it was gross." "I should've never dated that slut. She was never like that at first she was sweet but I guess I was wrong." "Let me tell you something. When you said you where gay I didn't expect that. The truth is that I'm also gay. I just never thought you or anyone as a matter of fact where gay." "Then why did you go with her?" "To be exact I don't know. I just went to have a good time and talk. Now that I think about-"

He froze in place. At first I didn't know why but then I saw a car stop in front of us. And out came the bitch everyone hates! "SO YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN GET AWAY-" She stopped and looked at me. "Evan. What are you doing here!? I looked everywhere for you and you wern't anywhere!?" "I don't even know why your here looking for me! I told you I don't like you and I don't like girls." "Yes you do! Why would you want to be with a guy when you have me!" I was going to say something when Delirious beat me to it. "Look bitch leave him alone. He doesn't want to be with a slut so stop waisting your time and leave us both alone!" "And who are you his boyfriend or something?" I remembered about the call and how I told her I had a boyfriend and Delirious talked like he was my boyfriend. Which I wish he was... "Remembered the call and how Evans' boyfriend talked? Yeah that was me! So back off now." "I don't believe it. Prove it."

Delirious's POV-
"I don't believe it. Prove it." I kind of froze for a moment. Well time to prove it. I grabbed Evan's wrist, twirled him around until he was facing me and we where touching chests, and kissed him. First he didn't kiss back then he started kissing back. It was a very beautiful kiss then he moved his head a little which made it to a passionet kiss. We stopped and I looked over at Sydney who had a grossed out face and then she started crying. She ran to her car and drived away. I looked at Evan and I thought he was going to be happy but he looked sad and hurt. "Evan whats wrong?" "Nothing I'm fine. Lets go home."