Chapter 19

Chapter 19 

Tyler walked into Hyde's office. He knew what Hyde wanted. He step in fearlessly. He bowed down.

"Greeting, Alpha Hyde."

"Hello Tyler." Tyler smiled back at him as Alpha Hyde was busy doing his homework. Hyde looked up. "So Dr. Jake asked for me today."

"Please get straight to the point." Tyler said.

"What makes you think I'm falling for her.... Well I mean getting close."

"I had a vision."

By this Hyde froze in his spot, shocked. "And what was this?" he asked.

"I don't know what led up to it, but it will occur in the Winter, when the snow's fallen. Frozen and cold she lies against a tree, eventually closing her eyes. She lays there for many hours freezing. She's alone." he paused, "You cry."

Hyde smirked. Ridculous he thought. Absolutely ridicuous. He knew Tyler had vision but usually he always kept it to himself. Never telling a soul. There was only one time to him Tyler told his visions and that was who his mate was going to be. That's why Hyde knew way before Angela knew they were mates. Though he did beleive in Tyler's visions, this was abouslutely riducoulous. He couldn't beleive it at all.

"When did you learn to start lying? I dont beleive they've ever taught Betas to lie to their Alphas." Hyde mockingly asked.

"What reasons do I have to lie. I honestly don't care what happens. It won't affect me, but it will affect you." Tyler said fearlessly. "Conside it a kind gesture." Tyler smiled.

Hyde was shut up by this statement. "Leave." he said.

Tyler then turned around heading for the door. He opened it. "Trust me. If you don't want to hurt, stay away from her. She will be a cancer. A cancer that will forever change you. You can prevent this." Tyler then slowly closed the door leaving the unsettled Alpha sitting in his office.

Hyde went back to his room afterwards. He opened the door. He saw Adira sleeping on the floor. For a moment, his heart softened. After realizing this, he quickly put on his walls putting on a cold face. He walked slowly to her. He gently shook her. She looked up tired.

Adira looked at Hyde.

"I've prepared a bedroom for you."

Adira looked at him and nodded. She quickly got up and followed him towards the next bedroom. Hyde opened the door for her.

"Thank you." she said. Hyde then left closing the door behind him.

Night came. Throughout the whole night, Hyde would wake up and look towards the corner that was now vacant, missing the sight of her when he usually would look there. He layed there.

"She's nothing to me." he whishpered. He closed his eyes and sighed.

Adira woke up. Hyde had supplied her with clothes and everything. Her life now was so different than the one she lived a few months ago. It had been forever since she had ever slept in an actually bed. She got up and used the bathroom getting ready. After getting ready, she waited outside for Hyde to come out so that they could go to school. She waited, and waited, and waited. He never came. It was 8:00 and school would start in 30 minutes. She suddenly saw a car pull up. It stopped beside her. The windows rolled down. She looked inside the car and came face to face with Tyler.

"I'll be your chauffeur from now on. Alpha Hyde won't be driving you to school anymore. Sorry for my lateness. This was a last minute thing." Tyler says while smiling.

"Oh, alright." Adira said feeling a little dejected. Throughout the whole ride she wondered about the sudden change. Did she do something wrong. She sighed.

She didn't meet Hyde until lunch. He didn't talk to her or acknowledge. He looked at her once then quickly looked away. Did I do something wrong, Adira wondered.

Adira sat at her usual lunch table. She was reading a book about the werewolf body and eating but was soon interrupted. BANG! A lunch tray was put onto the table. Adira's eyes drawed up from the tray, to the masculine hands, to a black v neck that surely had a toned chest under, low collar bones, a sharp jawline, straigt long nose, blue eyes, and dark hair.

"Mind if I sit here, Adira?" Noel asked smiling.

"You can." Adira said. Without hesitation, Noel took the seat across from her. His hands were all clammy. I took a lot of courage to come towards her. Last night, he couldn't stop thinking about her. Her smile. He wanted to see it agian.

From around him, he could see others stare but he didn't really mind. He like having attention so this attention was a plus.

Behind Noel, staring holes into his back, Hyde looked at the boy from yesterday. What the fu*k is he doing there. He curled up his hands in tight fists.

Adira on the other hand was to occupied talking to Noel who struggled to make conversation from nervousness.

"So do you like eating strawberries." Noel asked as he looked at the frozen strawberries on Adira's tray.

"I do. They are my favorite fruits."

"Then do you like chocolate covered strawberries?" he asked.

"They are ok. I like strawberries dipped in sugar though."

Noel laughed at this.

"That's just like you, a sweet tongue for a sweet person."

Adira blushed a little. No one had ever called her sweet. She even wondered why, he was even here talking to a person like her. Many people in the school didn't like associating with her.

SCREECH! Everyone in the cafeteria turned their attention to the screeching noise.

Hyde feeling agitated, quickly go up from his seat, making the chair he was sitting on screech. Everyone looked at him but he really didn't give a shi* . He stormed out of the cafeteria slamming te door behind him. 

A.N

Thank you for reading. Can't believe I've reached 2K! I'm so exited. I'm apologize for the late update. I had writer's block and was very busy this month. I hope this chapter is ok. I'm not sure when I will post the next update. Chapter has many mistakes, is unedited. 

Love, 

Dola