Prologue

I swayed dreamily to the music as it played in my ears. I swung my hair, rocked my hips, waved my hands, just following the rhythm of my wild heart. I came with my best friend Lola, who had somehow gotten away from me.

All the dancing had made me extremely tired. I laughed at the thought that I had wore myself out. I made my way to the cooler where a boy about eighteen stood filling up a cup, he smiled widely at me making me give him an odd grin. "You look like you could use a drink." He said his eyes sparkling. He grabbed a red cup turning his back to me and to the cooler. He handed me the cup and I peeked inside to see he had filled it up to the brim.

I looked at him a curious look on my face before it quickly turned to amusement, "If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to get me drunk." I smiled before taking a few big gulps of the brown liquid. This would what? Make four now? He smiled,"Wow! You sure know how to drink!" He exclaimed staring at me in awe. I winked playfully at him before turning on my heels.

I didn't recognize the boy but maybe he could help me find Lola. "Hey have you seen Lola?" He shook his head as if he was deep in thought. I let out a small giggle making him give me a small smile. It was a cute little smile that made me want him to show me more. He nodded, "Yeah I'll take you to her."

With that he grabbed my hands leading me through the house and through the maze of wild, dancing, people. Suddenly my head felt dizzy and I felt very drowsy I nearly fell tripping over air. "Whoa! You okay? Looks like you had one to many." He asked a playful smile on his face, I tried to sock him in the arm but it ended up as a soft pat. He heartily laughed at my attempt to punch him, "Your very determined. She should be in this room." He said opening the door.

I quickly stepped inside hoping to catch her in the act of sleeping with some random guy. The small act made my vision blur causing a slight headache. When my vision finally focused I saw that the bedroom was empty and Lola was not here. I sighed turning back around, "She's not here let's just g-" I stopped seeing the boy lock the door.

"What are you doing!" I asked urgency in my voice. He turned back to me smiling,"Locking the door. " he stated biting his bottom lip in a seductive which would have worked if I actually had some sort of interest in him and if I actually felt like doing "it" right now, which I by the way did not! "What! Hell no let me out. I tried push past him only to be grabbed by my arm and effortlessly dragged to the bed.

I stared at him in horror as he began to strip. I found my lips unable to open and my body unable to move. Everything screamed run but the drowsy numbness was overtaking my body. All I could do was whimper as his cold hands took my clothes off.

" Just what I expected. A1 body." He said eyeing me as if I were precious scoop of ice cream, "And look at these knockers!" He exclaimed gripping my breast in his hand. Tears filled my eyes, and I felt him pull down my panies. "Please no! Fuck no!" I screamed in my head. My vision was clouding with darkness and my buddy was still numb I couldn't even scream when the bastard put himself inside me. I cried more, breathing in and out like a mad bull. He wiped the tears away from my eyes, "Shhh no tears now. I promise you'll love every second of it." He smiled and what happened after that I don't know I just heard the door open and close as a new body entered the room. Finally a savior.

"Well what do we have here."
****

"Molly are you awake."

My eyes fluttered open coming in contact with Lola. Here eyes were red and puffy, I moved to comfort her only to be hit by a painful sensation. I groaned aloud making me aware of my surroundings. The beeping of a machine beeped in my ear and cuts and bruises covered my body along with deep cuts on my wrist that followed many others, leading up to my elbows that looked like they were recently stitched together.

"What the fuck!" I screamed. Memories flooded my mind of the previous night. Tears furiously ran down my cheek as I screamed in my hands, causing an alarmed nurse to rush in.

"Are you in any pain?" She asked coming to my side and checking the tubes and beeping monitors that led to my arm and chest. I nodded weakly. Her eyes grew in alarm, "Where?" she asked kneeling next to me. I grabbed her hand and placed it gently on my chest where a slow beating could be felt. "Here." I said before roughly pushing her hand away and resuming to my crying.

Just then my mother and father walked in along with my big brother. The nurse walked over to my parents whose eyes grew in shock and horror. I covered my face the tears still streaming down. I felt Lola's arms wrap around me, I knew it was her by the strong scent of Hawaiian perfume. "It's going to be okay." She whispered, I nodded into her arms slightly jumping as I heard the door lock.

"What the hell were you thinking!" I heard my father's voice scream. I jumped looking at him in shock, "I thought-"

"Why would you do this to yourself!" He walked over yanking my arm up causing everything in my body to scream. Yet I noticed he was glaring at my arms and bruises.

"What?" I half whispered it in shock. He immediately grew angry, "Do you know what you could have put us through!" He screamed.

I angrily yanked my arm from his grip causing pain to myself and at the same time liking it. I cursed inwardly to myself. "You think I did this!" I screamed the anger boiling inside me.

"Who else did it. They found high levels of alcohol in you and they even said the marks were self-induced. They said you had an emotional break down!" He screamed. I clenched my fist together in anger. Lola held on tight to my shoulders knowing full well what I was capable of doing when I was angry. "Look at this!" I held my arm in the air the anger exploding, "I didn't fucking do this! I was fucking assaulted and rapped! I was rapped! Someone fucking rapped me and you don't even care!"

He put his finger deep into my cheek to the point where I whimpered as my teeth cut the inside of my mouth. "I want let you blame an innocent boy in raping you just because you didn't have the decency to control yourself and keep your fucking legs closed." He growled in my face I viciously slapped his hand out my face making him shrink back in shock before he sneered in disgust. "Baby, it's okay if-" Mom started. I cut her off real quick.

"Get out! Everyone get out!" I screamed. Lola jumped back covering her ears. I looked apologetically at her but also have her a pleading look. She nodded and walked out taking my brother, Tim, by the hand. Tim worriedly looked back at me before following her out of the room. My parents stood there watching me in horror tears slid down my mother's face and my father gave me a hard look.

"Just leave!" I screamed. They jumped in union but none of them moved. "Please! Just get the fuck out!" I threw a flower vase that was next to me at them. My father hurriedly pushed Mom out the door.

I brought my knees to my chest and started sobbing as soon as the door closed. I clutched my heart and felt something protruding on my breast. I looked down my shirt to see scars in the shape of two letters of the alphabets, A.G. These had to be his initials. I scoffed as of they would listen to me in just an emotional wreck. I squeezed my wrist with my hens causing them to slightly bleed and took an intake of breath as the pain hit me. But that's what I wanted, to escape. I eventually let myself give in smiling as the pain carried me away.

I'm a an emotional bitch.