Chapter Eighteen-Party Time

I hadn't realized how much I missed. The music was loud everyone was dancing and having a good time. I looked over at my group who had come to support me, Lola, Tim, Aiden, and Adam. They all gave each other unsure glances.

"Just say the word and we'll go home." Tim said. Maybe I wasn't ready for this. My nerves were getting bad and I'm sad to say, my hands were twitching.

"Molly!" An enthusiastic voice called from across the yard. I smiled, Jeremy came towards us.

"Jeremy you came;" I beamed. I swore up and down that he would have hung me out to dry, yet here he was.

"Yeah, so are you guys coming in our what?" He asked.

I looked up at Adam, he smiled and gave my hand a small squeeze. Looking at all of them straight in the eyes, I took a deep breath. It was time to make my decision and I think it's about time.

"Let's party."

Everyone cheered and walked through. Everyone stayed close to my side, we looked like a flock of birds. I didn't like it, no one had to give up the true fun of a party to babysit me. "Guys go have fun." I said.

They all looked at me like I had three heads. I sighed, "I mean it, go!"

"I'm not leaving you alone." Tim said stubbornly. I don't want be alone but I don't want to take anything away from them. This was my challenge not theirs. "I'll stay with her." Lola said.

I smiled at her, "The girls will be with the girls and you boys ...go do something with your lives." She continued. She always knew just what to do. Adam looked down at me with a concerned look. "I'll be okay." I said. Adam kissed my forehead and let my hand go. Lola grabbed it and dragged me off before I could change my mind. As we left I looked back at Adam and I could see the hint of fear in his eyes.

"So what do you want to do first?" I asked. She began smiling, "Do you hear that?" She asked me. "

"I hear a lot of things."

"No, listen."

Like a small boat in the ocean
Catching big waves

I started smiling, "This is your song!" Lola squealed. I covered my face trying to hide the smile that was slowly spreading. Lola laughed and grabbed my hands. "Let it out!You know you want to!"

I laughed at her, "This is my fight song!" She sang. I finally gave in, "Take back my life song." I sang along with her.

We sang and danced, "Cause I still got a little fire left in me."

"I have to use the bathroom." I said.

"Need me to come with."

I thought about, I'm a big girl it's time I start acting like one. "Ew no. You perv." I walked away smiling.

I pushed past the grinding bodies, and loud music that filled the house. I could see Tim, Adam, and Jeremy playing beer pong. I must've caught Adam's eye because my phone binged from a text message.

Adam
Are you okay?

I quickly replied telling him, I was going to the restroom. My phone binged with another message this time from, Jeremy?

Jeremy
Steer clear of Aiden

I replied,
I'll be sure to steer clear of big foot too

I rolled my eyes at the message, I don't know what kind of bullshit Aiden and Jeremy have but it needs to stop.

I used the restroom and stood in the mirror. I looked in the mirror, and liked what I saw. I liked me. I peeked under my shirt at my attackers  initials. I could see that they had slightly faded, it made me smile, "I'm not yours anymore."

I jumped when the door flew open, Aiden's eyes grew wide, his mouth moved in quick words he couldn't speak. "It's okay." I started to move but I realized my phone was missing. It sat on top of the toilet buzzing.

I turned around and grabbed it, it buzzed in my hand. I looked and saw a message from Aiden.

Aiden
Gotcha

The sound of the door locking clicked in my ear behind me. "I should've made that mark more permanent."

That voice. I slowly turned, I saw Aiden slowly pulling his shirt off. My knees nearly buckled in, "Aiden?"

He laughed and put his fingers to his eyes pulling out contacts. "You forgot, and I'll have to remind you. You will always be mine."

My eyes grew with fear, A.M. Jeremy's last name is Montgomery, Aiden Montgomery, A.M! "It was you."

He smiled, "Funny what dy and contacts can do."

"Help!" I screamed. Hitting the walls. Aiden smiled and walked over to me.

"No one can hear you. The music's to loud." He laughed. I tried to dart past him but he caught me by my arm and slammed me to the wall. I screamed in pain, tears fell down my cheeks.

"Shh. Don't cry it'll be over soon. Wait I lied, I can go all night." He laughed.

I opened my mouth to scream, but he pulled a knife out of his pocket and pressed it to my chest. "Don't!" I cried.

"You scream again, I just might have too."

I looked away crying, "Jeremy was right."

He backed away, "You know it's funny you should mention him since, he caught me the first time."

My eyes grew wide it was like a weight dropped on my heart. "He would've told someone." I said.

Aiden laughed in my face, I shivered, "I'm his cousin! Do you really think he'd choose you over me! A person who ignored him, and didn't even know he existed!"

My mouth shut, "I knew from the first time I saw you at the party I wanted you. From the first time he even mentioned your name to me I wanted you. Then you started forgetting me, so now I have to remind you."

He pulled his belt from his pants, I tried to run again but he caught me and laid me on the floor. I squirmed and screamed until a pinch punctured my skin. I began to calm down. "I trusted you and you lured me in." I cried.

He sat on me and unzipped my pants. I squirmed again, "Adam!" I screamed.

"You think he can hear you! What do you see in him anyway, he's a dumb ass jumper!"

"Get off me." I said weakly. I grabbed just what I was looking for. "Why would I want to do that?" He kissed my neck, I squirmed like hell, I think it irritated him because, he grabbed my cheeks holding my face still. He gave me a hard glare for a moment and then roughly kissed me. I was disgusted, I finally snatched away and I spit. I spat straight in his eye.

"You little-"

BEEP BEEP

I started smiling, Aiden's eyebrows furrowed. "What's that?"

I slowly took the phone from behind me, "Adam, help me." Aiden's face grew with fear,he grabbed the phone and threw it across the bathroom floor. It broke shattering the screen.

"Molly!" I heard Adam scream my name.

"Ada-" I was cut off by hands wrapping around my throat. I struggled to breath, my hands went to his face clawing at it desperately trying to push him away.

"You think you're smart. If I can't have you, no one can." My legs kicked until I could barely move. I stared straight in the eyes, my lips quivering, my hands shaking and my eyes slowly closing.

I drifted into a darkness, no breath could be found, no room to breathe. I felt myself fading, I tried my hardest to hold on. The battle going on with my mind and and my physical body was ragging a war. My mind screamed for me to hold on but my body couldn't take any more. The war ragged on, I don't know how it would end, I struggle between the two sides. I struggled in these frantic moments between holding on or letting go.