Chapter Fourteen- Whisper and stares.

We walked down the hallway hand in hand with Adam. I heard their whispers, and felt they're stares on my neck. Adam gave my hand a supportive squeeze, I smiled at him and looked ahead.

I saw Aiden by his locker he looked in deep thought, he had a frown set on his face and a death grip on the combination lock. "Hey, Aiden." I smiled. He turned around and smiled looking from Tim to me and to our hands. He raised his eyebrows with a sly smile. I just shrugged.

"Hey Aiden." Adam said. Aiden put on a big smile and waved at Adam before falling in on side of us.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. One message. Aiden.

U 2 go out?

I nodded my head. We were leaving the school and the news had spread. If I had a dine for every time I was asked why Adam picked me. I would just shrugg my shoulders and walk away.

"OMG! Molly you didn't tell me!" Lola squealed when she appeared from around the corner, Tim's arm wrapped around her shoulder. I smiled at her.

"Adam, I couldn't think of anyone better for my sister." Tim smiled. Adam clapped Tim on the shoulder,"Ah! Shit that hurted!" Tim cried arching his back. Lola gave him sympathetic eyes and started massaging his shoulder.

"Dude, and you call me heavy handed?" I laughed. Adam only rolled his eyes and pulled me face forward into his chest. I laughed and relaxed in his arms. His warmth surrounded me and I embraced it. It was the moments like this that made me feel, healed.

I felt his lips press against my forehead, "Come on, let's hang at the park." Adam said letting me go and held my hand once again.

"Alright, let's just chill." Tim said.

"Wow that sounds totally lit." Lola said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her. Everybody looked at her with small smirks, even Aiden was smiling. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Taking it out I saw that I had a message from Aiden.

There's a party this Saturday we can hang there

I felt my chest grow tighter, I looked up at Adam and saw him reading the message. I saw him swallow before looking back at Aiden. "I don't think we can do that one Aiden." Adam said.

Aiden looked back and forth from me to Adam, "Maybe another time." I said. Aiden just shrugged and smiled.

"Well, let's go."