Chapter Eleven-Mute

I sat at the lunch table and heard the screech of a chair sliding. "You okay Sweets?" I smiled and looked through those purple eyes. My body relaxed and a small smirk set on my face. "I'm as good as I can be."

He gave a small chuckle, "So, what are you doing tonight?" Adam asked. I quirked my mouth to the side, "Maybe just listen to My immortal and fall asleep." I shrugged.

"Great, I'll pick you up at seven." He smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He only smiled and walked away. I bit my bottom lip, desperately trying to hide the smile that was fighting it's way on my face. I'm a person who likes mysteries and when something catches my curiosity in desperate to find out what it is.

"Hey Molly!" Lola gave me a tight hug before sitting down next to me. I gave her a sideways smile, "Hey Lola," Then I heard two other chairs being pulled out that caught my eye.

It was two boys, I knew one of them, his name was Jeremy. He had this dark brown hair that was cut real low, and pale skin. While the other boy had light blonde hair they he kept Justin Beiber style, and pale blue eyes.

Lola had been introducing me to other people. She thinks that if I know more people that I'll feel more comfortable being in school. Rather just seeing potential strangers that can hurt me.

"Hey Molly." Jeremy smiled weakly. I had never talked to Jeremy he was a bit of a teacher's pet. And the good kids weren't really the type of options that your in my social style. "Hey Jeremy." I smiled.

"Uh...Lola, Molly, this is my cousin Aiden."

"Hey." Lola and I said. Aiden smirked before mouthing the word hey. Lola and I gave each other a confused look.

"Aiden… are... are you mute?" He smiled and nodded. Lola's eyes widened, "Sorry." She whispered.
He only shrugged.

He met my eyes again and I gave him a small smile. "Was that Adam I saw you talking to?" Jeremy asked.

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "Yeah, speaking of the devil, Lola can you come over today?" I asked facing her. Her face beamed and her smile widened. I could tell she had been waiting on me to ask her something like this for the past few weeks since the the confrontation between us. "Of course!" She squealed.

The bell rang over head. I guess it's time to go. I picked up my book bag and threw it over my shoulder. "Nice to talk to you guys." I smiled before turning my back and walking out of the cafeteria.

I didn't make it far before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I felt a smile creep on my face, "Adam I already said yes-"

I took a step back in shock, "Aiden! I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." He furrowed his eyebrows before shrugging. I watched him pull out a schedule and hand it to me.

It looks like he has the same math class as me, which was exactly where I was going. I smiled at him, "Looks like your coming with me."

He smirked at me before following. I took my seat in the back of the class. No one really say by me and it was pretty quiet in the back, so I went unnoticed. Imagine my surprise when Aiden sat next to me.

He passed me a note, I looked at him curiously, before he broke eye contact and focused on the front of the class. I glanced back at him before unfolding the note.

Surprised?

I smiled and threw the paper at his head. I saw him smile. I smirked at it, for a boy that can't talk he's interesting.
******P

"So it's a date?" Lola smiled as she sat on my bed. I rolled my eyes at her, "No it is not."

"Yeah, and I'm Martha Stewart."

"Okay, can you just help me?" I groaned. She smiled and dragged me to the bathroom, "I got the perfect outfit!" She squealed.

She left me in the bathroom and came back with a red long sleeved dress, "Isn't it a bit too cold for a dress?"

Lola rolled her eyes and closed the door. I smirked and took off my clothes and began to slide the dress over me. I barely had it over my body when the door flew open. "Wait don't come in!"

It was too late, Lola stood in the doorway, her eyes trailing over my scars. "I'm sorry." I shrugged it off, "No worries. Now what do you have?"