Hold Up

Chapter 4: Denial, Hold Up
Beyoncé POV

November 10th

I was working on my Ivy Park designs until Ty came over with a woman.

"Who might this be?" I asked.

"This is Rachel Roy, a fashion designer." Ty said.

"Oh, I've never heard of her." I said trying not to sound so shady.

"I've heard so much about you. Your husband is such a delight to be around." Ratchet Roach said with a smirk.

"Reagan you know my husband?" I asked.

"My name is Rachel and yeah, I do know your husband. We've been working together for the 6 months." she said.

Did this bitch say 6 months?

"I'm gonna go, I've worked enough today." I said while gathering my things then leaving.

I keep denying the fact that Jay is cheating, I just don't know what to believe. I love Jay with all my heart, physically and emotionally. I just need to know where his loyalty lies, even if I have to lose my sanity in the process.

The thing that irritated me the most was Ratchet Roach, I mean Rita Ray wait no Rachel Roy. The way she talked about Jay and how they've been together for the past 6 months.

I'm in denial that Jay is cheating on me with her, but my intuition really has me second guessing my denial.

As I was sitting in my car, this ugly whore knocked in my window. I know damn well this bitch didn't put 1 of her roach legs on my window.

I rolled down the window and she said "I didn't mean to upset you and make you mad back there."

"Baby girl I don't get mad, I get money."

(Shoutout to Lala, she always says that." We don't get mad, we get money honey." 😂)

"Oh okai. Also a reminder, watch you husband." she said then walked away.
Did this bitch? I know this bitch didn't. I don't want to lose my pride right now but I might have to fuck me up a bitch.

Right now I was so curious so as to what she was talking about so I decided to call Jay.

Phone Convo

"Hey Baby"

"Hi Shawn"

"What's your problem?"

"What makes you think I have a problem?"

"I can hear the attitude in your voice."

"Are you sleeping with Rachel Roy?"

"Who?"

"The fake ass fashion designer Jay."

"No, why would you think that?"

"No reason, bye see you at home."

End of Convo

He said he isn't sleeping with her and I believe him because he's my husband and I should trust him. I just hope he knows that no one loves him like I do.

It would be crazy if he cheated on me. Why do men cheat, that isn't a good way to treat the woman that loves you.

12AM

"Bey!" Jay yelled as he walked in the house.

"I'm in the kitchen."

"Hey baby." he said and came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey."

"I'm going to take shower." he said then left out.

"Okai."

I smelled the perfume... I smelled the perfume of another bitch. It's not my perfume because I'm allergic. I noticed Jay left his phone on the counter so I took this opportunity to look through it.

Something don't feel right
Because it ain't right
Especially comin' up after midnight
I smell your secret, and I'm not too perfect
To ever feel this worthless
How did it come down to this?
Scrolling through your call list
I don't wanna lose my pride, but I'm a fuck me up a bitch
Know that I kept it sexy, and know I kept it fun
There's something that I'm missing, maybe my head for one

I looked through his phone, I looked through everything, photos, messages, call list, everything... I found nothing. I should've kept denying the fact that he's cheating, I should've trusted him, I feel so bad and worthless. I'm the baddest bitch in the world, galaxy, shit even the universe maybe I'm missing something like my damn head. What's worst looking jealous or crazy? Jealousy isn't a good look on me, I rather be crazy.

I put Jay's phone back right before he came back downstairs.

"I love you Bey."

"I love you too Jay."

We shared a kiss and you know what happened from there.

~~~~
COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!