Love Drought

Chapter 15: Reformation, Love Drought
Beyoncé POV

January 11th

I've been thinking about what Jay said and I've decided to go home. The only reason I decided to come back was because I realized I need Jay and he needs me.

I sat outside our house for about 20 minutes before I decided to actually go in.

"Jay, are you here?!" I yelled out as I entered the house.

I was about to leave until I seen Jay appear from upstairs "Beyoncé." He said in shock.

"Jay I've been thinking about what you said and I'm ready to fix our marriage." He pulled me into a hug and I broke down crying.

I missed him so much.

"I'm sorry Beyoncé." he said while holding me tight.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked him, I got no reply.

He let me go and said "I've been waiting for you to come back, and now that your here I think we should go to marriage counseling."

Ten times out of nine, I know you're lying
But nine times out of ten, I know you're trying
So I'm trying to be fair
And you're trying to be there and to care

At least he's willing to try.

Beyoncé POV

January 13th

Today Jay and I are going to see a marriage counselor. Her name is Mrs. Davidson she's in her mid 50s and she's known to be the best in New York. I haven't fully forgiven him, but I'm willing to try so I agreed to go to see a counselor.

"Beyoncé and Shawn Carter, Mrs. Davidson is ready to see you now." the receptionist said.

Shawn and I went into her nicely decorated room and sat on two different ends of the couch.

"So what brings you two here today?" she asked.

"He cheated." I said dryly.

She wrote something in her little notepad and said "Is this correct Mr. Carter?"

"Yes, but it meant nothing to me I love Beyoncé." he replied.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated! I've gave you all of me, all my time, all my love! But I guess you ignored the love I've been giving you!" I yelled, on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry, what else do you want me to do Beyoncé?"

"You're my other half, my heart, my lifeline. You know this, so why cheat? Why try and kill me?" I took a deep breath then continued. "If I wasn't me, would you still want to be with me?" I asked him in all seriousness.

"Yes because I'm only in love with you, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter." He said.

All the loving I've been giving goes unnoticed
It's just floating in the air, lookie there
Are you aware you're my lifeline, are you tryna kill me?
If I wasn't me, would you still feel me?

"What's been going on in the past few weeks?" Mrs. Davidson asked us.

"I went to Paris with our daughter, who knows what he's been doing." I said.

"I've been waiting for her to come home, I dropped Rachel right after I read her letter."

"What made you cheat?" she asked him.

"I really don't know."

"Shawn what did I do wrong?" I asked and got no response. "I've always been there Shawn, whenever you call me I'm there. I fulfill your needs, what did I do wrong?"

Tell me, what did I do wrong?
Feel like that question has been posed
I'm movin' on
I'll always be committed, I been focused
I always paid attention, been devoted
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
Oh, already asked that, my bad

"All I can say is sorry. It wasn't love, I was being dumb." he said.

"Beyoncé do you still love Shawn?" Mrs. Davidson asked me.

"Unfortunately I do, I don't want to but I do. I love him more that life itself." I replied.

"I see the love between you two, the love here is undeniable. The way you guys look at each other, this love is powerful. I suggest you two communicate, communication is key. I know you guys will work this out, I'll see you two in 1 month."

"Thank you." Shawn and I said in unison.

Just as we were about to walk out she said "This love drought is temporary, your love is powerful enough to stop it."

Cause you, you, you, you and me could move a mountain
You, you, you, you and me could calm a war down
You, you, you, you and me could make it rain now
You, you, you, you and me could stop this love drought

~~~~
COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!