Sorry

Chapter 8: Apathy, Sorry
Beyoncé POV

December 31st

It's New Years Eve and I planned on going out with my girls without Shawn. It's going to be me, Kelly, Angie, Nicki, and Ashley. These were the girls I hung around most of the time or when I'm free. Back on Jay's birthday when we got home we had a huge argument because there were pictures taken of me and Dame Dash dancing together. How in the hell didn't people see Jay and Rachel, maybe it's me because I know they fucking. Then this nigga had the nerve to say I can't be around any other niggas like get the fuck, I ain't say shit when he was kissing on a roach. I ain't even bring up him and Rachel because I love him and didn't want him to get madder than he already was, so I just left it alone. Shawn really didn't want me at the club by myself after the birthday situation but I really don't care, I'm gonna do Beyoncé.

Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry, nigga, nah
Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry.

I'm about to leave out and head to the club with my girls.

"How does mommy look?" I asked Blue as she sat on my closet floor playing in my makeup.

"You look amazing mommy." she said while smiling then putting my lipstick on her lips.

"Thanks baby girl." I said then kissed her cheek.

"Mommy are you coming back?" she asked.

"Of course baby but for now your gonna stay with your babysitter Lauren." I told her as I held her in my arms.

"Yay, I love Lauren because she cooks food way better than you."

"Blue Blue that hurt my feelings." I said fake crying.

"I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean it, well I did but, mommy I love you so much, your the best mommy ever." Blue said giving me a tight hug. This little girl is silly, that's why I love her.

"Well mommy has to get going, I'll be here when you wake up." I told her as we headed downstairs to the kitchen where Lauren was.

"Lauren you already know what's good you've been babysitting her since she was born so good luck." I said to Lauren.

"See you later Bey." She said.

"Bye mommy." Blue said and then headed to her room.

I've known this girl for a while, she was 19 when she first started working for me. That's why I liked Lauren because she never judged or told anyone what was going on in the Carter residence.

***

"Look at Bey slaying these hoes." Nicki said when I got in the VIP section.

"I try." I said nonchalantly then twirling showing my outfit.