Daddy Lessons

Chapter 13: Accountability, Daddy Lessons
Beyoncé POV

January 8th

Blue birthday was yesterday and I feel much better than I've been feeling. Everybody's been calling me to tell her happy birthday, even Jay. Most people would ask where I am, I would say I took her on vacation because that's what she wanted to do. I was about to get in the tub and reminisce but I got a phone call from yours truly, Matthew Knowles.

Phone Convo

"Hello Beyoncé." I heard through the phone.

"Hello Dad."

"Where are you?" he asked.

"With my daughter."

"I'm not gonna ask you again."

"Jay cheated."

"I told you from the beginning to leave him alone Beyoncé, he's unfaithful."

My daddy warned me about men like you
He said baby girl he's playing you
He's playing you
My daddy warned me about men like you
He said baby girl he's playing you
He's playing you

"Don't act like your innocent and faithful, you cheated on mom remember."

"Don't bring that up."

"Why?"

" You need to leave him." he told me.

"I did leave but our marriage isn't over. I'm gonna fight for my marriage, something you didn't do." I said then hung up in his face.

End of Convo

I guess I should've never said I want my husband to be like my daddy.

But maybe my dad is right, I do need to leave Jay and move on.

Jay POV

January 9th

I'm so miserable without my wife, I need her. I miss her smile, her laughed, her voice, everything about her. I remember when I first seen her, I was in love and I still am. I also remember when I first cheated on her with my intern Rachel. When I read the note that Bey left I dropped Rachel immediately because I need Bey. I'm not her dad, I'm fighting for my marriage.

Flashback, 3 months ago

"Rachel please come to my office." I said through the intercom.

Moments later she appeared in my office with a long black trench coat and heels.

"I'd like to talk with you about the clothing line." I said.

"I'd like to talk about something else." she said seducively.

"What's that?"

"I want you." she said coming closer.

"Rachel please leave my office."

"Why Mr. Carter?" she said, getting on her knees.

Flashback Over

I can't believe I let her seduce me. We fucked twice that day, we've been fucking for the past three months. I tried breaking things off with her but she kept coming back, she's too clingy. I can't believe I cheated on my wife for some hoe.

I know I shouldn't have cheated but I'm not letting my marriage go that easily. I know what I have to do and that's get my wife back. So with that being said I'm going to call Bey. It rung for a while and she finally answered on the last ring.

Phone Convo

"What do you want Shawn?"

"You, I want you Beyoncé."

"Too bad, you had me but you lost me."

"Beyoncé please give me another chance. I love you and I'm sorry for cheating on you, I really am but Beyoncé I need you."

"It's a little late for that, you hurt me, I trusted you with my heart and you broke it. I thought you loved me." she cried through the phone.

"I do love you Beyoncé and I'm willing to do anything to get you back."

"I don't know if I wanna be with you anymore."

"Don't say that Bey, just come home so we can talk about it."

"I don't know." she said.

"Beyon-" before I could finish she hung up.

End of Convo

I'm not giving up...

~~~~
Thank you Loveonly1 yoncecabree jayonceomeeka for the ideas, I really appreciate it. I tried putting all of you guys idea together.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!