Formation 2

Chapter 25: Formation
Beyoncé POV

1 year later, April 23rd

"That was amazing Beyoncé. The message, the music, the visual piece, I loved it." Pharrell said. We just got finish watching Lemonade that aired on HBO. I invited my closest friends to my home to watch it, it's like a listening party but we're watching instead.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Beyoncé that was amazing, the way you express yourself through music that was exceptional." Justin Timberlake said.

"Thanks Justin." I said giving him a hug.

"Girl you just gave me a few ideas, don't be surprised when Swizz come up missing." Alicia laughed.

"I think I am going to be the reason a lot of men come up missing." I laughed.

"You're damn right, you be having us in our feelings telling us to leave the nigga but you be happily married."

"Child don't say happily, last year was a living hell for me."

"Your such a strong woman and you're able to get though those things and talk about and express yourself which makes you the amazing artist you are today."

"Aww thanks Alicia." I said hugging her.

I continued to walk around and talk to everyone and get there feedback. I was so glad that everyone enjoyed it. I worked so hard and went through so much just to get here, I'm so grateful.

"I'm proud of you baby." Jay said as I entered the kitchen.

"Thanks, I have to give you credit though. If I wasn't for you there would be no Lemonade." I laughed, making him laugh.

"You got jokes now?" He laughed.

"You know I'm just playing baby, but I'm also for real though."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

April 27th

"I'm so excited, I haven't been on tour in forever." I said as I was getting my hair and makeup done.

"You're going to be great, I'm excited for you." Michelle said.

"Are you ready for this tour life?" Kelly joked.

"Who do you think I am?" I laughed.

"The Formation World Tour, that sounds stupendous." Michelle said.

"Here she go using these big ass words." Kelly said, getting a mean mug from Michelle.

"We're done now." My makeup artist and hair stylist said.

"I'm going to go put my outfit on now." I said then going to wardrobe to change.

"Get into Bey." Kelly said making me laugh.

"You look amazing baby." Jay said kissing my lips.

"Thanks baby." I smiled

"Beyoncé your on in five."

"Let's pray!" I yelled so everyone can gather around. "Dear Heavenly Father let us pray that we have a great show, let everything go as planned and that no one gets hurt. Let us pray that everyone is safe and that everyone does their part or somebody's getting fired. Amen."

"Amen." Everyone said in unison.

"BEYONCÉ, BEYONCÉ!" My fans cheered.

This past year has been hectic. It has challenged me to do things I would've never thought of doing. It has pushed me to my limits. I've cried so many tears and had too many sleepless nights. I never thought my life or marriage would come to this but it did and it has made me a stronger person.

This is my Redemption From Lemonade.

"Ok ladies now let's get in formation."

~~~~
This book is finally over and done with. I hope everyone enjoyed this book.

Also go check out my other books if you haven't already. 😏👌🏾

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!