All Night

Chapter 23: Redemption, All Night
Beyoncé POV

February 5th

Jay decided that we needed to go out of the country for a while and just have time to ourselves. At first I wasn't with it but then realized it was very needed.

We've been in Paris for a couple of days now and so far it's been great. Tonight Jay said he has something special planned for us.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked him.
"Seven." He said.
"Well I'm going shopping for an outfit, I'll be back." I said then left.

It took me about 2 hours to find an outfit. After I got everything I headed back to the hotel to get ready since it was going on 6 o'clock.

"Beyoncé!" I heard Jay yell.

"What!"

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm coming now." I said applying a little more highlight. It something about highlight that I love, it's never enough. After I was ready Jay and I left out the hotel.

***

Jay and I was on this amazing yacht having dinner. I wasn't expecting anything like this and I was really enjoying it.

"You know I'm really sorry Bey." Jay said.

"Yeah I know." I said,

"I never meant for our relationship to get like."

"I know."

"I love you Beyoncé."

"I love you too."

***
We got back to the hotel and things were heated. Jay was kissing my neck as I moaned into his ear.

"Take off that dress." He demanded.

"Ok daddy." I smirked then took of my dress leaving me in my red lace bra and panty set.

He pulled me by my waist placing kisses from my ear, to my neck then down to my breast.

"Lay down." He said and I did as told.

He continued what he was doing then removed my bra licking my nipples and massaging my breast. After he was done he moved to my stomach kiss each and every spot.

He made his way to my vagina pulling off my panties and began licking my clit causing me to arch my back.

"Shit baby like that." I moaned as he pushed two fingers in me.

He ate me like he hasn't eaten in day.

"Fuck Jay, I'm bout to cum!" I yelled.

Let's just say we made love All Night Long.

They say true love's the greatest weapon
To win the war caused by pain, pain
But every diamond has imperfections
But my love's too pure to watch it chip away
Oh nothing real can be threatened
True love breathes salvation back into me
With every tear came redemption
And my torturer became my remedy

~~~~
Don't forget there's one more chapter left before the book is finished.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!