Sorry 2

Chapter 9: Apathy, Sorry
Jay POV

January 2nd

I haven't been home since I came home and checked on Bey and Blue, well Blue since Bey was out clubbing. I know that I've been distant but I have my reasons. Right now I was just pulling up outside our house, I seen that all of our cars were here so she has to be home. When I entered the house it was quite and felt empty.

"Bey!" I yelled as I walked around. I got no answer. "Lauren!" I yelled and still no answer.

As I walked down the hallway getting closer to our bedroom I seen a note taped to the wall. It was a note from Bey.

Dear Shawn,
By the time you read this I'll be far away but I don't want to live my life as a lie. I don't want to end things like this either Jay but it's for the best. I love you more than life itself but we need some time apart. The reason for this is because I know your cheating, you put the icing on the cake when you accidentally called and you were having sex with Rachel. I'm leaving my ring and will come back for it when the time is right. I'm also taking Blue and Lauren, Blue and I gon' be alright we gon' live the good life. I'm not telling you where we're going because I don't need you looking for me. Also I ain't fucking with nobody while I'm away but big homie you better grow up. If you loved me you wouldn't be fucking with Becky with the good hair. I have to go now, I love you. If anyone asks I'm on vacation.

Love, your wife Beyoncé

"FUCK!" I yelled out of frustration.

My life is over I lost the baddest bitch on Earth. Why did I have to fuck Rachel ass? I don't even know why I did it, I guess I just wanted sex and attention. Bey has been so fucking busy that I found someone else. I gotta get my girl back and I'm willing to do anything. I have to start by dropping Rachel.

~~~~
People asked for Jay's POV so here it is, something short and simple.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!