6 Inch

Chapter 11: Emptiness, 6 Inch
Beyoncé POV

January 5th

I've been sitting in this hotel room for 2 days straight thinking and drinking, Lauren normal takes Blue out for awhile so I can clear my head. Honestly, I feel nothing, I'm empty and alone. The person I thought loved me clearly doesn't. Why would he cheat on me, was I not good enough? I was starting to think was my whole marriage a lie.

Rachel ain't got shit on I, Queen Bey so what did he see in her that he didn't see in me. I'm the baddest bitch on the planet so who would cheat on me?

I remember for Jay's birthday a few years back I took him to a strip club called Crazy Horse. Everyone eyes were on me, like I was the one on stage.

Six inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody's business
Goddamn, she murdered everybody and I was her witness

Jay thought I was the most beautiful woman in the world. He wouldn't even pay attention to the strippers so what changed? I was so upset with myself and I'm not even the problem. How could I let this happen? I just keep asking myself why? Why? Why? I'm so empty I've never felt like this, the last time I did was when Lyndal bitch ass cheated on me. Thinking about this situation doesn't make it any better.

I was about to take another shot of my favorite mixture but I realized I'm all out. I called room service and asked for Ace of Spades and Hennessy, which is was I've been drinking lately. A few minutes later a woman showed up with my drinks.

"Add it to my bill." I told her.

"Okai." she said, then left.

I got my wine glass and poured myself a drink, mixing the Ace and Hennessy. I drunk half the glass but I still had Jay on my mind. 

She mixing up that Ace with that Hennessy
She love the way it tastes, that's her recipe
Rushing through her veins like it's ecstasy

Do I even love him? Do I want to be with him after all this bullshit?

I've worked so hard on this marriage, I've worked so hard to be where I am today. I work my ass off as a mother, wife, daughter, and musician. But now it's all falling down, all because Jay wanted to cheat. I'm just so fucking empty, I don't feel love, I just don't.

She works for the money, she work for the money
From the start to the finish
And she worth every dollar, she worth every dollar
And she worth every minute

I began to think about my life, what I've become, who Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter is.

I started to tap on the table, the tapping turned into humming, and the humming turned into me mumbling words, mumbling turned into me singing.

Stars in her eyes
She fights for the power, keeping time
She grinds day and night
She grinds from Monday to Friday
Works from Friday to Sunday
She gon' slang
She too smart to crave material things
She pushing herself day and night
She grinds from Monday to Friday
Works from Friday to Sunday
Oh, stars in her eyes
She fights and she sweats those sleepless nights
But she don't mind, she loves the grind
She grinds from Monday to Friday
Works from Friday to Sunday
Yeah, yeah, she gon' slang
Too smart to crave material things
Stacking her paper
Stacking her cake up
She grinds from Monday to Friday
Works from Friday to Sunday

I've realized what I want, and that's my marriage but I'm not going to Jay, he's gonna come to me on his own. He always come back.

Oh, gonna make you feel
You always come back to me
Come back, come back
Come back, come back, come bac

~~~~
COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!