You Can't Expect The Unexpected

"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! LAUREN!!! WAKE UP!!" I heard a voice yell, suddenly I felt a huge amount of weight crash onto my body. My eyes instantly shot open, they were suddenly blinded by the bright light of the sun shining through my window.

When my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw my best friend Angel, sitting right on top of me.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"I was gona drive you to school remember? I came here to pick you up but your mom said you were still asleep!!! So, as the good friend I am, I decided to wake you up!!" Angel beamed.

"BY BODY SLAMMING ME?!"

"Yup!! Now c'mon!! Hurry up!! We're gona be late!!" Angel said, bouncing off of me.

"Oh c'mon we can't be that-" I stopped as I looked at the time, "HOLY SHIT!!" I yelled, jumping out of bed and sprinting into the bathroom.

School starts at 8:45, it was 8:15!! And it was at least a 20 minute drive.

Angel had to drive me because I had to take my car to the shop, it needed a tire change and I have no idea how to do that, my dad can't do it because, well, I don't have a dad. He walked out on my mom when he found out she was pregnant. I'm embarrassed to say who ever that man is, is my father. But, it is what it is.

I took a really super quick shower and brushed my teeth. When I ran out the bathroom, Angel being the most awesomely amazing best friend she is, picked me out a super cute out fit to wear.

Oh Angel, you really are an Angel!!

If you guys are wondering about Angel, I guess I'll give you a quick background check!!

Her full name is Angel Sanchez. She's Mexican. The sweetest girl you will EVER meet. She's really cool and level headed. She's up to ANYTHING!!! If you told her, 'HEY!! IMA GO ROB A BANK THEN JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!!! WANA COME?!' She'll say yes. She's really pretty and soooo super smart!!! She's an A+ student and is at the top of all her classes, but she still finds time to go out and have fun with her friends. She has an awesome style. We've known each other ever since pre-K, and we're in our second year of high school now. And, I just love her!!

And if your wondering about me!! Well, I'll just sum it up and say I'm fabulous. Thats allll you need to know.

I frantically searched for my book bag, I still had to put my books into it and get it ready for the day, I couldn't find my books either!! As I was panicking, Angel sneaked up behind me with my bag at hand, packed and ready to go. DO YOU SEE WHY I LOVE THIS GIRL?!

I thanked her and grabbed my bag. I took my brush and ran down stairs. Since I didn't have enough time, I decided to do my hair in the car.

Angel followed behind me as I ran through the kitchen. Angel and I grabbed donuts from the pantry and headed towards the door. My mom was outside looking at the flowers.

"Bye girls!!" My mom shouted.

"BYE MADRE!!!" Angel and I both yelled back. Angel calls my mom, mom to. My mom is really motherly to her because she doesn't have a father either. He died a year or two after we met. He was in an elevator with a bunch of people, and I guess there were to many people in the elevator because the cord broke and they were dropped 20 stories.

So my mom is really nice to her and helps her out a lot. Since she knows how it feels to be a single mother.

We hopped in the car and drove off super fast.

I pulled down the mirror (you know, those mirrors/lights in the passenger seat) and started doing my hair. As I was doing my hair, It was really quiet, So I turned on the radio.