Monday's Are The Worst

Lauren's POV

Well, it's Monday. And I have to admit, I had a pretty weird weekend.

First, a serial killer is on the lose, second my best friend Angel and I almost got kidnapped and raped while waiting for pizza, third my mom suddenly disappears to go help someone that took care of me when I was little ( I still don't remember her ) plus she leaves all of her stuff behind, fourth I caught my two bestest friends in the world kissing and now they're a couple, fifth I'm so not ready for this pop quiz in science!! And finally, I know I haven't mentioned it before, but I'm saying it now. All this week I've feel like I'm being watched.

And it's been ever since that day the crazy dude escaped. I don't know what I'm feeling is real or not. I just think that I'm a little paranoid. That's all. I mean who wouldn't be? If there's a crazy killer in your neighborhood you would be all jumpy and paranoid to!!

But whatever, I just thought I would tell somebody. I didn't want to tell Angel and Kevin, I don't to worry them.

But I'm telling you!! Ever since that day at six flags, no, that moment they were kissing, Angel and Kevin have been inseparable!! You see, believe it or not, Kevin and Angel are neighbors. So, they go to each others house whenever they feel like it. But now I'm pretty sure, one of those two will wind up moving in.

And don't get me wrong, despite the craziness of Angel and Kevin as an item, I still love them both. It's cute seeing them all lovey dovey together!! And it's awesome because they still make time for me to, so that I won't be a third wheel. Which is good.

"OMG!!! POP QUIZ?! I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO STUDY!!" Angel squealed as our science teacher, Mrs. Jordhamo, passed out pop quizzes.

"Yes dear, that's the point of a pop quiz" Ms. Jordhamo said as she gave Angel a quiz.

"Ohmygod Ohmygod!! I hate pop quizzes!!"

"Babe, it's alright, relax, you've never failed a test before in your life!! I promise your going to do awesome on this one to!! " Kevin soothed, rubbing her back.

"Ya chill, it's alright" I said.

"Okay... Okay, I'm alright, I'm alright, I'm fine.... Lauren come to the bathroom with me!!" Angel demanded. She grabbed me by the wrist, not giving me time to respond.

"Baby I'll be right back" Angel said.

"Don't be to long, you know how I worry" He teased. Angel giggled and kissed him. Then dragged me out of the classroom.

We took our time going to the bathroom. To be honest I wasn't in the mood to take that test either. We decided to take a very long stroll to the bathroom on the other side of the school, two floors below us. What better way to waste time?

As we walked in, a bunch of freshman girls were applying lipstick.

"Out" I scolded. Being a junior, they were all scared and scattered out the bathroom real quick.

Our expressions went from serious and scary to ROTF and lmfao. We giggled and walked over to the mirrors. I fixed my hair while Angel applied lip gloss to her lips.

"Ugh... I gota take a dump" Angel moaned. She turned around and walked to a stall.

"Well, as long as I'm here..." I sarcastically said, walking into the stall next to her.

"Dammit" Angel cursed.

"What?"

"I just got my period!!"

"Oof, that sucks, remember when we used to keep some pads hidden behind the toilet? Check to see if there still there" I said, feeling like a genius.

"Dumbass, that was two years ago, I doubt there still- ..... Nevermind" We both started laughing histaricaly. But then something terrible happened.

All of a sudden, red lights started flashing on and off and then someone on the speaker started talking.

"EVERYBODY!!! THERE'S AN INTRUDER IN THE SCHOOL!!! I REPEAT THERE'S AN INTRUDER IN THE SCHOOL!!! LEVEL FOUR LOCK DOWN IS CURRENTLY BEING ACTIVATED!!! TEACHERS!! LOCK ALL THE DOORS AND SHEILD ALL THE WINDOWS!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! STUDENTS, GET TO YOUR CLASSES IMMEDIATELY!! HURRY BEFORE- AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Angel and I heard the women scream, what we heard next was even worse.

"Oooohhhh Laaauurrreeennn.... I'mm coommmiiinnngg foorr yoouu..." then it ended, leaving me pissing myself, thank god I was still on the toilet.

"Oh my god... LAUREN WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Angel shrieked. I heard the ruffling of her pulling up her pants. I quickly did the same.

We both barged out of the stall and ran towards the door. Locked.

During a level four lock down, they lock all the doors. I looked around the bathroom, hoping to find a window. Nothing!!

"Holy shit... I can't believe this is happening!! Oh my god!! What are we going to do?!" Angel said, she started crying.

"I don't know"

"L-Lauren... Y-you think i-it's the guy who e-s-caped from the a-asylum?" Angel stuttered.

"It might be"

"Oh my god... Lauren... H-he's after you!! He's coming after you!!" Angel said. Before I could respond there was a really loud bang against the door.

"OOOOHHH LAAUURREENN!!!! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!!" We heard a creepy voice said.

"OH MY GOD!!! HE'S HERE!! WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY OUT!!"

BANG

Frantically, We both searched for an escape.

BANG

Then, right when I was about to give up, I looked up and saw an air duct.

BANG

"Angel!! LOOK!!" I said, pointing up. She looked to where I was pointing to.

BANG

"Laauurreennn" said the man. I ignored him, throwing my shoe at the air duct. I hit it hard enough that it flew it open.

BANG BANG

"C'mon, I'll give you a leg up!! Once your up, pull me up as fast as you can!! Do you understand?" I say super fast to Angel. She looked at the door, where the banging continued, then looked back at me. She wiped away her tears and nodded her head.

BANG BANG BANG

Oh no... The door was starting to give out. If this kept up, that man would kill us both. Angel read my expression and hurried up. She got into the air duct and then held out her hands for me to grab.

'Oh my god!! We're gona make it!!' I thought. But then, the door broke down, and in came the man.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Recommendation:

'The New Kid' By @Is_That_Batman

(You thought I was talking about me, weren't you? Hehehe)

BOOK SUMMARY ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

' "His eyes gave you a warm welcome, his features were so perfect, his hair... oh god, it fell just into the perfect place when ever he flipped it out of his eyes."

Aaron Mikeals, the sexy bad-ass loner you find in the corner, silently listening to his music, has a very deadly secert. But, you can just tell he does. The way he stays clear of everyone, and acted as if he didn't care.

His eyes may have a warm welcome, but is he really warm on the inside? '