Sparks

By the time we made it to Six Flags, a lot of other people had beaten us. Totally not my fault. Kevin and Angel waltzed out the car without a care in the world.

We stood on line for about 30 minutes!! When we finally got INSIDE the amusement park, I immediately ran towards the roller coasters.

We all smushed into a three person seat on a roller coaster and rode our way to happiness!! And a lot of screaming.

"Oh my god... I-I th-think I might... Th-throw up!!" Kevin mumbled as we walked off our hundredth roller coaster of the day.

"Oh stop being such a big baby!!" Angel shouted.

"Ya, don't forget, we're also here to find you a girlfriend"

"YA!! SO SUCK IT UP!!" Angel shouted.

"Ugh... Fine" Kevin said. He stood up straight and tried to push away his gagging. "Can we at least just take a break from all the rides?"

"Sure" I sadly said, still wanting to go on The Nitro.

"C'mon!! Lets find you a girlfriend!!" Angel said, happily pulling Kevin by his hand.

---- ONE HOUR OF GIRL SEARCHING AND GETTING DENIED LATER!! ----

"How about her?" Angel said. Kevin looked up at who we were talking about. He walked over to her and left us watching from a distance.

Less than two seconds later, he came walking right back. He sat down on the ground a muttered, "She said no... Apparently she was warned that theres a guy going around asking out random chicks, she called me a 'Man Hoe' and told me to get out her fucking face" Kevin sighed.

"Don't give up yet!!" Angel shouted.

"How about her? She's cute" I suggested.

"Ya so is her boyfriend" Kevin sadly said, watching them suck face.

"Its okay, I promise we'll find you someone" Angel soothed. While rubbing Kevin's back.

"Nah it's alright, I guess I'm just not perfect in their eyes" Kevin said, giving up.

"NO!! Imperfection is beautiful!! And, You my friend, are the most imperfect person I will ever meet!! All of them are just a bunch of dumbasses to not realize how perfect and beautiful you really are!! They don't realize that someone as amazing as you comes around once in a life time!! And guess what? They just missed their chance of eternal happiness!!! 'Cause you know what? They will never find anyone as awesome as you!! I promise!! I really do sincerely promise from the bottom of my heart that I will find you someone to make you happy for the rest of your life!!! Because you deserve that!!" Angel lectured.

She starred right into Kevin's eyes throughout the whole thing. It was obvious that once she said that, Kevin was the happiest person in the world!!

"Thanks" Kevin said, standing up. He hugged Angel. "You really are an angel" He whispered into her ear.

Angel grinned and hugged him back "Ya I know, now are you as hungry as I am?!" Angel shouted.

"Please, when aren't you hungry?"

"RACE YOU TO THE FOOD COURT!!" Angel said, speeding down the path that led to the food court, Kevin right on her heels.

I jogged behind them. Once we got there, We ordered a large plate of cheesy fries.

"It's okay, I'll wait for the food, you two find us a table" I said, waving them away.

They nodded their heads in agreement. I saw them walk outside, so I guess we'll be eating outside.

After about two or three minutes of waiting, our food was ready. I got us each a coke and put it all on a tray. I walked outside, trying to remember which way they went.

I walked towards the tables with the umbrellas on them and saw the most craziest thing EVER!!

Angel and Kevin were KISSING!!!!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Recommendation:

'Stalked' By @Alyy1415

BOOK SUMMARY ⬇⬇⬇⬇

' This book is about a 16 year old girl who seems to have a 35 year old admirer. He's been stalking her since she was younger but she had no idea. '