Under The Mask

Okay, so we just got back to the house, and seriously, I don't know how Jason was able to afford everything!! Considering he works in a super market.

But whatever, I couldn't care less!! I GOT LOTS OF NEW OUTFITS AND MAKE UP!!! He made me buy some new wigs though, you know, for when we go out in public.

When Jason opened the door, his hands were full with bags, so instead of covering my eyes for me, he told me to close my eyes. This is my chance!!

I pretended to close my eyes, but left them a tiny bit open, just enough for me to see, but not enough that he could notice.

As we were walking, I pretended to be disoriented and not know where I was going, when in reality, I was actually memorizing every twist and turn. I even memorized all the paintings and vases, just in case I need a reminder or hint when I'm trying to escape.

Once we got to the room, I heard a very happy squealing puppy. I opened my eyes and Jason shut the door behind me.

"Hey baby" I said, opening the crate so the cute little puppy could be free. Little Roxy wagged her stub of a tail back and forth, and wandered around the room, clearly not done exploring everything.

I smiled, watching her.

"I see you like your new companion" Jason said, starring at me intently.

"Yea, I really do, I always wanted a dog" I said, a smile still visible on my face.

"I know, every kid wants a dog, but thanks to your dumbass mother and her stupid allergies, you couldn't get one" Jason coldly said, putting the bags down on my bed. My smile faded as I turned my head to look at him. I decided not to say anything about his terrible remark and walked towards the bags.

"I had a lot of fun today" I admitted, taking the clothes out of their bags.

"Really?" Jason asked, starring at me with a blank expression on his face.

"Yea... I haven't gone shopping in a while, even before I came here... So it was actually fun. Especially the part where I could get ANYTHING I want. I usually don't have enough money to buy anything and everything. So thank you"

"You are very welcome. Whenever you want to go shopping just say the word and we'll go" Jason smiled, helping me unpack my bags. After that it was complete silence as we stored my new clothes into the closet and drawers.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jason. But not in the way you would think. It's not like I'm in love with him or anything. Ew

But I don't think he's such a bad guy, he just has problems. Problems that.... make him go insane. But just think about it, if his... Or Whatever disorder he has, wasn't there, he would be really nice. It's like a mask.

You can't deny that he wasn't being sweet right now, and how he agreed to get me whatever I wanted. And you can't forget about him getting me Roxy!! Or the fact that me made me this really nice room!! Which may I say, is ginormous!! It even has a work out room!!

Besides, it's easy to tell that he feels some sort of connection or feelings towards me. I just can't put my finger on it. I know some of it is fatherly love, but the other is the owner of a sex slave or the controller of a voodoo doll or something. You get my point. I just think he's controlling because he doesn't want to lose me again.

As all these thoughts flooded my head, Jason spoke up.

"Well, I have to go to work now, my shift starts in twenty minutes" Jason said, walking out of the closet.

"Okay"

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get you some dinner before I leave, chances are I might not come back until early in the morning. So you'll be hungry" Jason trotted out of my room and shut the door behind him. I heard the click of a lock and listened to his footsteps fade in the distance.