I'll Miss All Of You

Kevin landed on the ground with a hard thud, grunting as his chest hit the floor.

"KEVIN?!" I yell.

"I thought you would want some company" The man said.

"LAUREN!!" Kevin shouted, running towards me. He hugged me then he wouldn't let go. It's like he froze. I tried to squirm out of his strong grip but it was like he was paralyzed.

"K-Kevin? Are you okay?" I questioned.

"Angel" Kevin whispered.

Kevin starred at her over my shoulder as he hugged me. Suddenly his grip got tighter.

I managed to squirm out of his grip. He quickly crawled to her side.

KEVIN'S POV

The first thing I saw was Lauren laying on the floor.

Oh my god... LAUREN!!

I ran over to her and hugged her. I missed my best friend. I closed my eyes and shoved my head in the crook of her neck.

Wait a minute... Where's Angel?

I opened my eyes and looked up. Only to discover two things.

One, my best friend was ass naked

And Two, Angel was lying in puddle of blood, naked, with no boobs, and poorly stitched wounds covered her bare body.

"Angel" I whispered. I crawled her side. I grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her.

"ANGEL!!! ANGEL!!" I leaned down and kissed her. Then stopped and checked to see if she's breathing.

"It's okay, she's alive, but barely" Lauren whispered, placing her hand on my back.

"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME?!" I snapped.

"What?"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LYING TO ME LAUREN?! SHE'S DEAD!!"

"W-what?" Lauren whispered. She crawled closer to her and checked her pulse. Her face went pale. She checked to see if her heart was beating. That's when she sat back and starred at her best friend. Tears glided down her cheeks.

"N-no... Sh-she can't be dead... She was j-j-just alive s-seconds ago" Lauren stuttered. She covered her mouth as she started to cry. That's when I let lose. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"ANGEL!! ANGEL PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! ANGEL!! I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE!! PLEASE GOD!! PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER!! I BEG OF YOU!! BRING HER BACK!! FUCK!! BRING HER THE FUCK BACK!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE DAMMIT!! Please... ANGEL?! ANGEL!!! PLEASE!! BABY, TALK TO ME PLEASE!! This- This can't be happening. It can't. Angel... Angel my love... Please, please come back to me"

I started to cry.

"NO!! Please... Please Angel baby, please don't leave me like this... Please... PLEASE DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME!! I LOVE YOU!! I love you!! I would do anything for you!!! I promise to love you forever, just... Just please.... Come back to me... Angel... Angel please... DON'T MOTHER FUCKING DO THIS TO ME!! I NEED YOU!! I NEED YOU ANGEL!! Angel, god sent you to me. You really are an angel. Your my angel."

I couldn't see through my tears. I could barely breathe. I didn't want to accept the fact that Angel was gone. But, I had to face reality. She was dead. My angel died in my arms. She had a cruel death. And I sure as hell won't let her death be in vain.

"Angel... Angel baby... I love you... Okay? I love you!! And I promise that I will get revenge. I won't let you die in vain. I promise that I will protect Lauren and return her home safely... I know it's what you would want. I love you... I love you so much. I know we'll be together again someday" I said my final farewells to her.