The Boy Of My Dreams

Angel's POV

Lauren had told Kevin and I to go find a table. There were no tables inside, so we looked outside. Luckily, we spotted a small table, set on the side of the rest of the tables. It had a big old umbrella on it, shielding it from the sun.

Kevin and I ran to it, snagging it before anyone else could. We both sat down.

"Do you really mean it?" Kevin asked.

"Mean what?"

"What you said back there, when I got rejected by my 100th girl today"

"Of course I did, I meant every word. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true"

"Really? Wow, thanks"

"Your welcome, but"

"But?"

"I'm still single and in search for a boyfriend!! Where's my speech?!" I teased.

"Really? Well okay then" I braced myself for what he was about to say.

"Well, quite honestly, I don't know why your still single. Your everything every guy wants!! Your smart, badass, beautiful!! I think your perfect in every way. I'm not surprised when someone whistles at you, what's there to be surprised about? You really are beautiful. And so is your personality. I love how you can make anyone happy just by being there. Your happiness literally does rub off on people. I think its hilarious when guys think I'm your boyfriend when we're walking down the street together and then they get mad jealous. I would be jealous to, seeing someone as beautiful as you in another man's arms instead of mine!! You are ALL kinds of amazing!! You Are fierce!! I promise that if you find me someone, I'll find you someone!! Which shouldn't be hard, your to perfect and beautiful for anyone to even THINK about passing you up!!" Kevin said.

I had a huge smile plastered across my face. Then I started giggling uncontrollably.

"Oh, and your laugh is adorable to" Kevin added.

"Omg... I... I don't know what to say" I stuttered.

"You don't have to say anything"

"You know Kevin, you really are the sweetest thing to me" I said, looking down. A little embarrassed.

"And your the most beautiful person I've ever seen" Kevin said, he scooched closer to me. I raised my head, only to find his face right in mine.

Our noses brushed against each other, we were starring right into each others eyes. And then I realized, how devishly handsome Kevin really is.

He has green eyes that can stare right into your soul. Brown hair that feels like a soft, fluffy cloud. He's thick but not buff. And he actually has a six pack.

He's strong, sweet, kind, thoughtful, a bit stubborn, sensible, stupid, silly, but all that makes him who he is.

I hadn't really thought about all of his qualities, I just thought of him as a good friend. That is, until now. Now I see him as The God Of Sweet Sexiness.

After a few seconds of just starring into each other's eyes, we both slowly leaned in.

My lips met his soft, gentle lips. They moved in sync. His tongue explored my mouth. And we both fell into a deep passionate kiss. It couldn't get better than this.

Kevin's POV

Angel

Angel..

Angel...

Her name shouted over and over in my head. Every second of that kiss, was one more second in paradise.

And to think, the girl for me has been by my side for all those years.

Then I realized she was always there for me.

When I laughed,

When I cried,

When I needed support,

When I needed help in school,

To encourage me and be my cheerleader in all those fights,

She even stayed with me in the hospital over night the day I fell off the monkey bars!!

How can I not have realized it?!

She's the one for me!!

Now, that we're actually kissing and all that, I noticed how hot she actually is.

She has nice tanned skin, long wavy black hair, a perfect figure, a cute fashion sense, and she's just perfectly beautiful. Her personality is awesome!! She's sweet and kind, but not helpless!! She can carry her own weight and fight her own fights, but I am willing to help her!! She's fun and energetic. Always happy, she's strong, and she's a badass at video games!! She works hard for everything!! She doesn't like having things handed to her, she has a sense of independence. She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants. She's smart and I just find that super sexy, I don't want a dumb girl!! And she just loves life!! That's everything I ever want in a girl!! And she has it all!!

As Angel and I were kissing, I heard a huge gasp. I guess Angel heard it to because she opened her eyes and pulled her lips from mine. I was hoping she would just brush it off and not end the kiss.... But.... She did.

I sadly pulled my lips away to and turned my head to wear the gasp came from. And of course, it came from the one and only Lauren!!

Her eyes were wide and her glare would not leave either of us. Angel and I were giggling at her reaction, but at the same time I was kinda mad that she was the reason the kiss ended.

I know it's not manly to admit this, but I so desperately wanted to kiss Angel again.

"Uh.. Oh my- What.. - But- Er...- WHAT??" Lauren stammered. She walked over to the table and sat down the food.

"Hey Lauren!! Guess what!!" Angel said. Lauren's face was totally blank with shock.

"We don't have to find Kevin a girlfriend anymore!!" Angel happily shouted. She pecked my cheek and took a cheesy fry.

Could this day get any better?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HAIIII GUYS!!!!!

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ?! I SURE DID!!!

I'm going to start doing recommendations here!!! You know, to give you guys some AMAZINGLY AWESOME BOOKS TO READ!!!

OKAY LET'S START WITH:

@Air_isoverrated and her book "The Bad Boys's Sister" !!!! THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!!!!!

I don't want to give anything away, so just read it!! Trust me, if you love bad boys and good girls with bad boy brothers.... YOU SHOULD READ THIS BOOK!!

BOOK SUMMARY:

Brooklyn Hale has always been Eric Hale's sister since they were born. Brooklyn on the other hand only sees her brother as a punk who likes to go through their older brother cabinet for condoms, the brother who goes through her secret stash of money and Hershey bars. But at school every body sees him as the bad boy that get any girl, get into every fight, and dream to be. That Would mean Brooklyn gets all the attention right? well not in my story. Brooklyn is the quiet, smart, enchanting, and hated from every girl, girl. When a senior from north shore comes to Abraham High its complete chaos. And not only is this senior rivals with the school but has personal problems with Eric. But doesn't everybody loves neighbors. especially if there from north shore!

IT'S AMAZING!!! I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!! THIS BOOK WILL KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED AND ON EDGE!!! PLEASE CHECK HER OUT!! SHE'S AN AMAZING WRITER!!!