Jason or Dad?

"LAUREN!!! LAUREN I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU LAUREN!! I HATE YOU!! YOU BITCH!! YOU KILLED ME!! IT'S YOUR FAULT IM DEAD!!" I heard Angel's voice scream. I turned around to see Angel's naked, decapitated body standing, yelling at me. She was bleeding non stop as she she spoke.

"IM SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!! I-"

"YOUR SUCH A TERRIBLE DAUGHTER!! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME LOOK FOR ME?! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE!! YOU LEFT ME IN THE HANDS OF A KILLER!!! YOU KILLED ME LAUREN!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" I heard my mother scream, cutting me off. I turned back around to see her body, lifting up her head and placing it back in between her shoulders.

"I didn't mean to!!"

"OH SHUT UP YOU LITTLE WHORE!! IT'S YOUR FAULT THEY DIED!! YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! MY BEST FRIEND!! YOUR BEST FRIEND!! YOU KILLED ME!!" Kevin screamed.

"You fucking bitch... You let me die... You let that asshole kill me... You left me on the side of road. All I ever did was try to make you happy. I loved you for so long. I confessed my dying love for you everyday. And what do you do? You brush me off. You leave me to drown in a pool of my own blood. You killed me. It's all your fault I'm dead. It's all your fault" Jerome darkly whispered into my ear, his temple bleeding ferociously from where he had gotten shot.

"I'm so sorry!! I'm so so so sorry!! I didn't mean for all this to happen!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!! If I could take back all that happened, I would!! If I could turn back time, I would!! If I could save you guys, I would!! If I could keep all of you from dying, I would!! I WOULD, I WOULD, I WOULD!!! BELIEVE ME!! I WOULD!! BUT I CAN'T!! SO PLEASE!! PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!! IM SO SORRY!! IM SORRY!!! I'M SO SO SOOO SORRY!!" I retorted, begging them to forgive me.

"It's all your fault... It's all your fault... It's all your fault" They all repeatedly chanted. Starting from a whisper, but growing louder and louder every time the spoke. They all circled me, suddenly flames started to grow from the black ground I was sitting on. Slowly inching towards me. There was no escape, I was completely surrounded by fire and the ghosts of my loved ones.

Eventually, I was engulfed by the burning flames. I screamed in pain as the roaring fire casted more and more burns onto my fragile body. I had no where to run.

As I sat there in the angered fire, screaming in pain, all I heard was "It's all your fault, it's all your fault, it's all your fault.... NOW DIE!!!!"

~~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs, sitting up. My heart was racing at 100 miles per hour. I frantically whipped my head from side to side. I was in my room. I quickly scanned my body for burns. My skin was perfectly fine.

I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath. God I was sweating so much. Just as I finally started to sober down, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and a raspy, concerned voice say, "Lauren? Are you okay?"

"AH!!" I jumped, falling off the bed. I sooo wasn't expecting someone to be there. I quickly sat up, to see where the voice had come from.

Only to discover, my father Jason, with a concerned look swept across his face, starring down at me.

I laid my back against the carpeted floor, gasping for air, trying to catch my breath. I wiped the sweat off my fore head and laid my arm across my eyes, shielding them from the sun's burning rays that were dancing through the window and into my room.

Once my heart stopped racing, and my breathing was back to normal, I slowly sat up, using every ounce of strength I had left in my body.

"Lauren?" Jason asked.