➰Chapter 1➰

Anna's POV;

"Anna!" Shawn called from his room.

"Shawn!" I mocked him as I walked to his room.

"I got this really cool app." He said spinning in his chair to face me, ignoring my mocking.

"What's it called?" I asked sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Vine." He said unlocking his phone.

"What do you do on it?" I chuckled at the weird name.

"You can record 6 second videos." He said showing me his screen on his phone.

"That's actually pretty cool." I said unlocking my phone.

"Are you downloading it?" He asked climbing on the bed beside me.

"Cool." He said as I typed in my iCloud password.

"Well, do you want to make a singing vine?" He asked smiling at me with his perfect teeth. We both had braces.

"Let's do it!" I said excited.

•Half hour later•

"Who knew it would take half an hour to make two 6 second video." I sighed. We both put one on our channel.

"Yeah, it's almost 11 already." He laughed looking at his clock. Shawn and I made two singing vines. We sang love yourself on his, and unsteady on mine.

"Fuck!" Shawn cursed loudly making me jump.

"What?" I chuckled.

"School tomorrow, which means, Jillian." He said her name in disgust, but damn I couldn't agree with him more. That bitch cheated on him and then asked for him back.

"We only have a month left of school anyway." I said my face twisted in disgust.

"Really?!" He asked his eyes almost falling out of his sockets.

"Yup, then it's off to college." I said as our mom walked into Shawn's room.

"Me and your dad are going to bed, good night love you." She smiled.

"Night, love you." Shawn and I said in sync. Maybe it was twin thing. She chuckled and walked out. All of the sudden my phone started to ring making both Shawn and I jump. I looked down at my phone and saw Lane. My ex.

"Who's that?" Shawn asked as I started at the phone speechlessly.

"Lane." I said not able to hang it up. Damn iPhones. Shawn looked pissed and grabbed the phone out of my hand answering it.

"What the fuck do you want?" Shawn asked holding my phone in between us. The phone was on speaker.

"Oh nice to speak to you again Shawn." He purred in his thin British accent.

"Answer the fucking question, asshole." Shawn said his fist turning white.

"What you want to fight me? What you going to sing me asleep?" Lane chuckled harshly pissing Shawn off.

"What. Do. You. Want?" Shawn said clenching his jaw tightly.

"I would like to talk to your very fuckable sister." He said making Shawn and I both wanting to kill him.

"I will fucking end your life." Shawn spat. The thing was Shawn beat the shit out of Lane. Tired to beat him to death until Lanes dad peeled him off Lane.

"Whatever Shawn let me talk to her." He warned.

"What so you can fuck her again?" Shawn said, my vision blurred and I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Exactly, I'm sure she would love that." Lane said and I could just see his ugly smirk. Shawn looked over at me with worry in his eyes.

"I can't wait to put my huge cock into that-" Lane started but Shawn hung up the phone and I broke down.

"It's okay, I won't let him hurt you ever again, I won't let anyone hurt you again." My brother said holding me tightly.

"I hate fucking crying." I sniffed wiping my nose on the back of my hand. Shawn chuckled.

"I'm okay." I sniffed wiping my eyes, standing up. Shawn nodded knowing I was going to go to bed.

"Night." I smiled weakly grabbing my phone.

"Night." He said as I walked to my room, which personally I loved. Little white Christmas lights everywhere. Band posters, logos, pictures, and painting covered my walls. The paintings were literally stuff I painted on my wall. It was pretty cool. My huge king sized bed was the perfect touch. Oh don't forget the mini fridge. Turns out that my grandparents were filthy rich. Well on my dads side. I met them once. Then my dad left. I walked over to my big bed and flopped on it. I unlocked my phone. Woah. What? I got at least a thousand followers on vine, istagram, Twitter, YouTube and snapchat. I opened vine a saw that over 10 thousand people have seen Shawn and I's vine. Over 2 thousand people revined, 8 thousand liked and 1 thousand commented. I scrolled through the comments;

Woah!😍

Omg! Your voice tho!😭😭👏🏻👏🏻💞💞

Autotune😂😂😂

^^ Autotune?! Really?! Does that look or sound like Autotune, it's called having talent unlike you😂😂

Omg her brother has a account too!!!😍😍😍

The boy omg👅👅👅

Woahhhhhh!!!! I guess they saw my other social medias in my bio.

"Shawn!" I yelled forgetting that my parents and brother were sleeping.

"What?" He said walking into my room a minute later.

"Have you looked at your vine?!" I said opening his account.

"No why?" He yawned, he was in his pj pants with no shirt. I turned my phone to face him.

"Woah!" He said pulling my phone out of my hands.

"What?!" He said giving my my phone back jogging to his room. He came back with his phone in his hands.

"Oh my fucking God....." He gasped, he must have looked at his other social medias.

"What's with all the noise it's almost midnight?" My mom said pulling my door open.

"Mom, you have to see this...." Shawn and I said together.

So, that's the end of chapter 1, I hope you liked it! It's kinda shitty I promise it will get better. If anyone feels like making a cover feel free to send me your work, I promise I will give creds and will dedicate a chapter to you. Chapter 2 coming soon.

- łïšē