Chapter 13

Cam's POV;

She walked out looking like a goddess. My jaw hit the floor.

"Close your mouth." Nash hissed in my ear. I snapped my snapped my jaw closed, and urned to see his face turned into a smirk. I rolled my eyes and then met eyes with Anna. My jaw cranked opened but I kept it mostly closed. She smiled shyly at me and walked over to me.

"Hi." She said shyly, her long blonde hair was twirled into tight curls.

"Hi." I said swallowing the lump she formed in my throat. I felt intimidated by her. I felt nervous. I don't know what it is was about her.

"Lego get food!" Matt yelled making me jump, Anna laughed.

"What?" I asked dumb folded.

"Your such a dork." She giggled and walked away. She had my wrapped around her pretty little finger and she didn't even know it.

Anna's POV;

"Okay, no pranks, no yelling." Bart said glaring at a few of us. Including me and Cam. Bart continued ranting about how to behave.

"You look beautiful." Someone whispered on my ear. I turned to see Cam staring at me.

"Thank you, you look pretty good your self." I whispered, that was a under statement. He looked amazing. Nope, another understatement. He looked hot as fuck. He looked fuckable. Well he always does. He smiled stared into my eyes.

"Y'all stop looking at each like y'all gonna fuck, I'm losing my appetite and we're here." Nash said and Cameron glared at Nash with his dark eyes.

"Shut up Nash." He said coldly.

"Food!!!" Matt yelled in my ear making my flinch.

"MATTHEW STOP YELLING!!" Bart yelled making us all laugh. The car stopped and we started to flood out.

Cam's POV;

"After you." Anna said laughing at Matt.

"No, no, you first beautiful." He smiled winking at her. He fucking winked at her. And made her blush. I clenched my jaw and fists. Why am I so fucking jealous? We aren't even dating. She giggled and got out then Matt got out. I tried to keep my cool as he 'accidentally' brushed her hand. Nash looked and me with twisted eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and looked at Matt and Anna laughing with each other. Nash looked and me and lipped 'what the fuck?' Matthew fucking Espinosa was flirting with her and if I hadn't made it clear I was fucking pissed.

"Okay, y'all better behave." Bart warned like we were little kids. I tried to tear my eyes from Matt and Anna. It hurt. My worse fear was coming true. She was going to fall for him. No. I'm gonna kiss her. I'm gonna make her want me like I want her.

Anna's POV;

Dinner went well, I sat by Matt and Brent. But I could help but think about Cam. Every time I looked up at him he was flirting with Kelsey. I'd int know why but I felt jealous. It's not like her likes me. I look like a potato compared to her. It felt like forever till it was over. But I was happy when it was.

*************************************

"Anna! Wanna come play truth or dare in Jc and Kians room?" Kelsey asked as I watched Netflix.

"Uh, sure." I said closing all my apps and locking my phone. I wore a pair of Nike sweats and a tight crop top with my hair up in a messy bun.