Chapter 4

Cameron's POV;

Annika and I have been texting a lot in the last 5 weeks. Magcon started in one week exactly. And I was really excited and nervous. I really don't want to screw up. Like 'hey, I'm Cameron and I've been stalking you for 6 months and 5 weeks, how ya doing?" No. I would scare the shit out of her. I just got the rest of my shit into my condo. Boxes were scattered all over the place. Some over flowing and some half empty. The only place that was unpacked was my room. The rest of my furniture was supposed to be here tomorrow. The house seemed like a big empty space. Which technically it was.

"Yo what's up?" Nash said waking into the condo, as I started to empty a box of silverware. Nash and I were roommates, and best friends.

"I'm getting all this shit out of the boxes." I chuckled as he walked into the kitchen holding two Starbucks frappes.

"It's 9, Cameron Dallas is rarely up by 11." Nash laughed handing me one of the frozen drinks.

"Good morning to you to." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"So have you asked that Annika girl out yet?" Nash said nudging me, a wide smirk stretched across his baby face.

"I haven't even met her yet?" I said my voice was still kinda raspy.

"Well you stalked her for 6 months." Nash said, he moved before I could slap him.

"Nash I will cut your fucking balls off." I warned, he grabbed his 'package' I wasn't really a morning person. He laughed and walked away.

"Oh, hey Annika. Zayum you's a hottie, mind if I stick my dick in you. Oh by the way my names Cameron Dallas and I've been stalking you for 6 months." Nash said from the other room.

"NASH GRIER!" I yelled running after him. If I catch him, I was going to cut his balls off. Or should I say when I catch.

Anna's POV;

"Wakey, wakey." Ali said flopping on top of me.

"Ugh go away." I said pushing her off me onto the floor.

"Ow!" Ali exclaimed as she hit the floor. I rolled my way to the side against the wall so she couldn't push or pull me off the bed.

"Anna, it's 11 wake up." Ali whined, usually I was up before her. But I didn't go to sleep till 4. Damn you Dallas.

"I don't care, I'm tired." I mumbled stuffing my face into a pillow.

"Well I'm bored." She moaned, I felt her get back on the bed.

"Go bug Shawn." I groaned pushing my face deeper into the pillow.

"I don't wanna." She said rolling onto me once again.

"Go on you phone." I wheezed, she wasn't that heavy but my face was deep in the pillow. I lifted my face so I could breath.

"Same old same, it's boring." She said as i shifted under her so I could breath. I tried to ignore her then she jabbed her fingers into my sides making me squeal, bucking her off back into the floor.

"Fine! I'm up."  I groaned sitting up leaning against my wall.

"How many times do I have to get flipped onto the floor this morning?" She moaned from the floor rubbing her ass.

"We should do something fun today!" I said suddenly bursting with energy.

"Yassss!" Ali said jumping up.

"What tho?" I asked laying back down in my soft bed.

"Beach! Let's go to the beach!" Ali squealed making be cringe. I was not ready for her squealing. Which normally was mine.

"Okay." I said laying back down.

"5 more minutes." I said cuddling a smaller blanket.

The next week seemed to fly by. It was like one big sunny blur. I had I nice tan though.

"Excited to see your boyfriend?" Ali asked still looking like she could turn and kill my at any moment. She was not a morning. Especially at 6 am.

"Funny." I said sarcastically. Both Ali and I yawned.

"I'm gonna nap so hard on that plane. Ali said yawning again.

"Sammmmme." I said dragging the m.

"Okay well I call outside seat then." Shawn chuckled.

"I call window." I said slightly smirking at Ali. She narrowed her eyes but she soon seemed forgot how to be mad at me. Like I said. Definitely not a morning person.

"Just be safe and please use protection." My mom said making my dad chuckle.

"All of you." My dad said looking at Ali in the mirror.

"Umhm." She mumbled her eyes fighting to stay open. I sat in the middle. Ali had her head against me and I had mine against my other half.

"You smell good." Ali mumbled running her face into my neck. I chuckled and moved my head away from Shawn.

"What about me?" Shawn teased smiling softly at her.

"You smell like assssssss." She said like she was high.

"Axe?" I laughed.

"Ya ya." She said half asleep. All four of us laughed. We soon reached the airport and Ali was a bit more awake now.

"Have fun be safe!" My mom called as we carried our stuff out of the car.

"Love y'all!" She called as we walked away.

"Love you!" We all called back, even Ali.

"Can we just get on the fucking plane so I can sleep?" Ali said as we waited from the plane.

"It will be here soon." Shawn reassured smiling at her.

"Good!" She stated hugging her pillow.

"FLIGHT M16 BOARDING NOW!" A loud robotic voice said from the speakers.

"Finally!" Ali said standing up. We all walked to the entrance of the plane. We soon boarded 10 minutes later.

"Good night." Ali said leaning against me. I leaned back against her wanting sleep too. The plane took off and both Ali and I slipped into sleep.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter, chapter 5 is coming out soon so stay posted.
-Łïšē