❤️Chapter 12❤️

Cam's POV;

I stared at her. I didn't notice it till her beautiful blue eyes looked up at me. She blushed and looked away. Before I knew it the meeting was over and we were laughing. I had no idea what Bart said but it had to be good.

"Shopping!" One of the girls that wasn't Anna yelled. She was soon being dragged out of the room. My face dropped once she disappeared.

"I guess we have to wear tuxes." Matt said and I looked up at him. Tuxes?

"Fancy dinner? Duh?" Matt said looking at my confused expression.

"Oh." I said trying to push Anna to the back of my mind. It worked for a bit.

"Well we better get that done, I'm starving." Carter said jumping on mine and Nash's bed. I shared a room with Nash, and the Jacks.

"Agreed." Gilinsky said standing up. I wanna look good for Anna. Oh god Dallas, your falling. I tried to shake the thought away. I didn't think she liked me. I did want to hiss her though. But then again who didn't. Might as well give it a shot.

Annas POV;

"Anna." Kelsey said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Hm?" I hummed looking up at her.

"Thinking bout Cameron, huh?" Kelsey smirked and I realized she was in a gorgeous red dress. (Top left corner)

"Kelsey you look amazing!" I exclaimed dodging her question.

"Awww thanks b! But it's your turn to go find some dresses." She said pulling me off the stool.

"You better buy that." I giggled as she walked back into the change room letting me go.

"Yeah I will." She giggled, Mahogany took Ali to find a dress. They liked a different store.

"Okay! Something scandalous." She said bursting out of the change room. She wore new blue jeans and a floral blouse. Then there was me. Old faded blue jeans and a old Harley Davidson that was from who knows when. I rolled my eyes as she dragged me into the main area.

*************************************

"Ooooo how a this one?" She said holding up a practically see through dress that would hover maybe half my ass.

"Definitely not, I wanna look nice I don't want to look like a fucking stripper." I said staring wide eyed at the dress.

"Okay we have like 5 lets go get them on ya." Kelsey said walking to the change room. She shoved me on a change room with the dresses on my arm. I looked at the sleek black dress. It looked okay. I slipped it on and shook my head viscously at the image in the mirror. I looked like a hooker that dressed herself drunk. My boobs looked huge in this. It was way to tight and if I bent over you could see my whole ass.

"Lemme see." Kelsey begged, I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"You look like a stripper." She laughed, pulling out her phone.

"Give me a stripper pose." She said pointing her phone at me. I laughed and pushed out my ass and made a duck face. Kelsey burst out laughing and turned screen of her phone at me. I laughed and deleted it.

"Okay, shoo go try another one." She said hints of laughter still in her voice. I rolled my eyes.

*************************************

"Kelsey, it's been 3 hours, I just don't do dresses." I sighed, every dress I've tried in was slutty or ugly. The other girl already left the mall.

"One more." She said throwing a dark blue dress at me. I sighed and walked back into the change room. I stripped down again and slipped into the tight dress. It had a longer neck that went above my collar bones. It was beautiful. It was a bit short but I really liked it. (Top right corner)

"Oh. My. God." Kelsey said as I opened the door her jaw hit the floor.

"You look amazing! No, that's a under statement!" She squealed jumping up.

"Okay, shoes and we'll go back to the hotel." She said pushing me back I to the change room. I hope he likes it. Ugh what am I saying?!

*************************************

"Took y'all long enough." Ali said as we walked into the room, Mahogany, Kelsey and I shared.

"Oh. My. God. Anna got the hottest dress ever!" Kelsey squealed shutting the door behind us. We had about a hour till 7 now.

"Cam won't even know what hit him." Mahogany said as we pulled the dress out of the bag.

"Guys, he probably doesn't even like me that way." I laughed and they stared at me.

"Only if you knew." Mahogany said shaking her head. I rolled my eyes.

*************************************

"Anna you look amazing!" Mahogany said as I slipped into the skinny dress.

"Woah, all of you look amazing." I said referring to the girls. They looked like models.

"Fuck, we're gonna be late!" Ali said as we slipped into our heels. More like hells. For the 50th time today I was dragged. I almost tripped on my heels 20 times before we actually made it to the elevator.

"I'm gonna break my fucking ankles." I said trying to keep myself steady. It felt safer in the elevator. Probably because I didn't have to walk.

"You look hot though." Kelsey said as she hit the main floor button.

"When I die we'll see how hot I am then." I mumbled. These heels are killing me.

"You'll be fine." Ali laughed, she wore a dress half black and half white. (Bottom right corner)

"I'm sure Cammy will catch you if you fall." Mahogany smirked nudging me. She wore a pretty really light pink dress. (Bottom left corner)

"Oh my god, you guys." I said rolling my eyes. Luckily the doors opened revealing the lobby full of boys. Boys that I was gonna fall on my face in front of. All eyes landed on us. The thing was I was only looking for Cameron. I don't know why I just was. My eyes found his. Don't fucking fall.