Chapter 15

Cam's POV;

"What's wrong?" I asked Shawn as we walked back to our room. Maybe he was pissy because he wasn't sleeping with his girlfriend.

"Nothing." He snapped his jaw and fist clenched tightly.

"Well it's something." I said as we reached the door.

"Just don't hurt her." He sighed heavily.

"What do you mean?" I asked twisting my eyebrow at him.

"Anna, don't hurt Anna or I'll cut your fucking balls off, along with your dick." He warned as we entered the room.

"Dude, she doesn't even want me." I laughed trying to cover my sadness.

"Well that's pure bullshit, I knew you two made out last night." Shawn said, his dark eyes warning me not to lie.

"That doesn't mean anything." I lied.

"Well it did to her. Don't you see Cameron, she likes you, and more than just a friend. Hell she might even fucking love you!" Shawn said easing his voice. He slumped on the bed and his head fell into his hands. I stared at his clumped figure with my face soaked in shock.

"Cam, something happened, about two years ago." He said looking up at me with sad eyes.

"I promised her that I would never let anyone hurt her again." He explained looking at my face with a blank stare.

"What?" I asked clenching my jaw and fists. The thought of someone hurting her made me mad. No, pissed. It pissed me off.

"It's not my story to tell, just don't hurt her. Please." He half begged his eyes seemed pained.

"I promise."

*************************************

"Are you gonna make a move or nah?" Nash asked throwing popcorn at me.

"To be honest Nash, I don't know what to say." I sighed looking at my slim figure in the mirror.

"I wanna make it, I guess specialish." I shrugged.

"Cam." Nash started.

"Your my best friend, and I'm not going to lie to you, it seems like she likes you like that." Nash sighed smiling at me.

"Thanks." I smiled at me, I didn't really know what else to say.

"All I'm saying is that you better make a move before Matt." Nash said making me tense up. I knew Matt liked her. It made me so jealous.

"Fuck it." I cussed walking out of the door.

"Go Dallas!" Nash yelled. I smoked determined to ask the girl of my dreams out. I froze in my tracks when I saw Matt at her doorway.

"So how about it?" I heard Matt ask, I could see the ugly smirk on his face.

"I don't know." I heard her say.

"Alright you have my number text me anytime, beautiful." He smirked and leaned in to kiss her. She turned her head and he kissed her cheek.

"Bye." She said bitterly as he walked away.

"Bye, beautiful." He smiled and I walked away disgusted and feeling depressed.

"What happened? Look like someone killed your puppy." Nash asked as I entered the room.

"Matthew fucking Espinosa fucking happened." I said throwing my fist at the wall.

"Oh." Nash said staring at me blankly.

"I'm sorry man." He said, luckily I didn't punch the wall hard enough to make a hole in it.

"Whatever I'm going to the gym to clear my head, wanna come?" I asked gritting my teeth harshly. I can't believe this. Matthew Espinosa stole my chances with Anna. It was all his fault.

Anna's POV;

I didn't have the heart to just say no to Matt. Oh yeah sorry Matt, I don't want to go out with you because I'm sorta kinda in love with Cameron. And he's kinda the only person I want to go out with, so yeah.

"Why didn't you hair say no?" Kelsey asked as I closed the door.

"I couldn't, he's my friend." I sighed sitting on my bed.

"Just tell him, you like Cameron and that that's the only dick you want in you." Kelsey said calmly.

"Kelsey!" I scrolled slapping her pale arm with the back of my hand.

"Fine tell him your into having chop sticks up your ass or something." She shrugged.

"Oh my fucking God Kelsey." I laughed.

"Fine, umm, just tell him you have a dick or something." She suggested.

"Okay, you are the worst advice giver ever." I laughed.

"Well fuck you too then." She said flipping me the bird. I laughed and opened my phone.

"Tell him you don't suck dick." She said trying not to smile.

"You know what Kelsey, shut up." I laughed.

"Oh, okay, just say oh! Lemme tickle your pickle with the hair on my nipple, baby!" She said practically yelling. We burst out laughing so hard we ended up crying.

***********************************

"Hey daddy." I said seductively into my phone. Kelsey held back laughter.

"Hey baby girl." He responded. We could hear him jacking off in the background.

"How big is you dick?" I asked making Kelsey almost lose it.

"8 inches." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Oh mines bigger." I said trying not to laugh. He hung up and we burst out laughing.

"Dude, it's 2 am." Kelsey said yawning.

"Oh shit." I said, the thing was that I wasn't tried at all.

"I'm going to bed." She laughed turning off the lights before I could say anything anything.

"Okay." I said as she curled up in her bed.

*************************************

I sighed watching the clock on the wall in the dim light. I tried closing my eyes but sleep never came. It was like I was cursed not to sleep. It was almost 3am. I sighed and rolling over in the soft bedding. I wore a pair of Nike sweats and a over sized Magcon hoodie. I was freezing for some reason. My mouth tasted bitter. May as well brush them.  Not like I have anything better to do. I got up and walked to the bathroom trying not to wake Kelsey. I quickly brushed them and looked at the time. 3 am on the dot. Then there was a knock on the door. What the fuck?