Chapter 18

Shawn's POV;

The first day in Australia flew by. Both Ali and I knew the date wouldn't work tonight.

*************************************

"I'm sorry babe." I apologized as I climbed into bed beside her.

"It's really not a big deal." Ali sighed putting her phone on the nightstand.

"I promised you though." I said pulling her close to me.

"Baby it's fine." She said kissing my lips softly. I kissed her back.

Cam's POV;

I laid awake smiling widely. Tomorrow. The day I was gonna get the girl. Or try to. I feel asleep with her beautiful face in my mind and a smile on my face.

*************************************

"Woah someone's looking snazzy." Nash said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Funny." I said fixing my hair. Bad hair day. Of course. I growled in annoyance.

"Out of all the day." I said pulling a grey shirt on. My hair flipped back in my face.

"Holy fuck!" I said loudly. Nash laughed as I stormed back to bathroom. I applied more gel in my messy hair.

"Yes!" I said a little too sexual.

"Woah, your already up in Anna's DMs?" Nash laughing making me walk out of the bathroom.

"Shut up." I warned narrowing my eyes at him.

"Do I look okay?" I asked him nervously.

"Dude why are you nervous? You've asked so many girls out before." Nash so as looking up from his phone.

"Because, she's different." I sighed fixing my shirt.

"You've said that." He said laying down.

"Well I'm on my way to go get the girl." I said bluntly. I grabbed my phone and wallet.

"Are you gonna ride your white horse into the sunset?" Nash said smirking at me.

"If your referring to Anna, then I hope so." Nash burst out laughing.

"I meant like Romeo and Juliet you dipshit." He laughed harder.

"Don't they both die anyway?" I asked raising a eyebrow at him.

"You knew what I meant." Nash rolled his eyes. As I opened my mouth to speak someone knocked on the door.

"It's me." Shawn said from the other side.

"Hey." I said as I opened the door.

"Hate to ruin your asking my sister to be your girlfriend, we need to talk." Shawn said his jaw clenched tightly.

"What's going on?" Nash asked.

"Nothing, Cameron can we take a walk?" He asked, I could tell something was seriously wrong. I nodded.

*************************************

"Okay, Shawn, what's going on?" I finally asked. He's been dodging the question for half an hour.

"It's about Anna." He said swallowing a lump in his throat.

"What happened?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"It's hard to explain." He sighed.

"Please Shawn." I half begged. Something is wrong. Very wrong.

"You'll have to sit down for this." He said sitting on a park bench. I sat down beside him.

"So, let's start at the beginning...."

Anna's POV;

I was excited to see Cameron. No. I was excited to go out with him. I was nervous. I took a deep breath and scanned through my clothes. Nothing seemed right.

"Great." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Kelsey asked plopping down on her bed.

"I have no idea what I should wear." I sighed slumping down in the arm chair.

"Wear something casual." She said throwing a flannel, black shorts and a white tank top at me. I smiled.

Cam's POV;

I sat there staring blankly at the wall. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Anna. Annika, was adopted. And the worse part about it was that she didn't know. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Shawn, she has to know." I said looking him dead in the eye.

"I know, I just don't know how to tell her." He sighed running both of his hands through his hair.

"She's gonna be pissed." I said and Shawn shit me a glare.

"I know that you dipshit." Shawn said looking more pissed than before.

"She's gonna hate me." Shawn said letting his face fall into his hands.

Anna;

Something felt weird as I walked to Ali and Shawn's room. It was probably because I was wearing booty shorts and a sports bra. I didn't care if Ali or Shawn saw me in this. I had so ask Ali about clothes.

"How am I going to tell her man?" I heard Shawn said making me freezing mid knock.

"Fuck, I don't know Shawn, oh yeah, Anna by the way you were adopted sorry I dint tell you earlier." I heard Cameron say. My heart dropped. I took a deep uneven breath in and knocked on the door.

"Anna?" Shawn asked as he opened to door. I bit my lip trying not to cry.

"How long have you known?" I asked my voice cracking slightly. Shawn eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" Shawn asked shifting uncomfortably.

"Shawn. How long have you known I'm adopted?" I asked fighting back tears.

"Anna." Shawn said sinking down his face was sad.

"Answer the question, Shawn." I said fighting tears.

"Anna." He said hopelessly.

"Answer the question." I said closing my eyes.

"I've known since I knew what it meant." He whispered looking at the ground. I nodded not opening my eyes

"Anna, I'm sorry-" Shawn started.

"Don't." I said opening my eyes. He gave me a apologetic look. A year slid down my face and I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again. I turned and walked away. What just happened?

Sorry that took forever I got stuck.
-Łïšē