Chapter 10

Anna's POV;

I felt bad. Poor Matt. I tried to calm him but that didn't work very well. Soon I gave up and just hugged him. It seemed to work. He hugged my back and when we reached the bottom he kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you." He whispered and pulled away, I blushed.

"Anytime." I smiled and walked away. I looked over at Cameron. His fists and jaw were clenched. Was he jealous? I walked up next to him. He seemed to relax a bit.

"Hi." I smiled and he looked down at me with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Hey." He said quickly. I turned around to see if Matt was sad. I looked up when I saw Matt smiling while talking to Brent. We all piled into a limo. I sat in between Cam and Aaron, and Cam relaxed completely.

"Are you comfortable?" Cam whispered his hot minty breath licking my bare skin. I got goosebumps and nodded biting my lip.

"Hey Anna wanna play with Ali and I?" Shawn asked turning my attention to my brother.

"Where gonna each take a turn with the aux cord and gonna play a song, and whoever sings there song best wins. Their gonna vote." Ali explained dangling a six cord from her slim fingers.

"Okay." I agreed unlocking my phone. I choose a song and locked it again. Ali plugged the cord into her phone and turned on love yourself by Justin Beiber. She sung it really well. Next was Shawn he sung drag me down by one direction. He was even better.

Cam's POV;

"Your turn." I said handing Anna the aux cord. She smiled and took it from me. She played riptide by Vance joy.

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dream

Oh, oh, and they come unstuck

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong

There's this movie that I think you'll like
This guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City
This cowboy's running from himself
And she's been living on the highest shelf

Oh, oh, and they come unstuck

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong

I just wanna, I just wanna know
If you're gonna, if you're gonna stay
I just gotta, I just gotta know
I can't have it, I can't have it any other way
I swear she's destined for the screen
Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you've ever seen, oh

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong

Oh Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong

Oh lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong
And I got a lump in my throat 'cause
You're gonna sing the words wrong.

She sung it perfectly. We all stared in awe. She sounded better in person.

"Okay y'all need to vote." Kelsey said clapping her hands together.

"Hands up for Ali." Kelsey said and Chris, Crawford, Jc and Mahogany voted.

"Shawn?" Jack J, Brent, Carter and Taylor Grayson voted.

"Anna?" Kelsey, Gilinsky, Matt, Nash, Hayes, Kian, Ethan, and I voted for her.

"Yass bitches I'm the queen of the world." She said like a basic white girl.

"Here we are." Bart announced as we pulled up to a big building. Crowds of people were already scattered everywhere.

"Get security out there first." Bart barked into the phone. The body guards were in the limo behind us.

Anna's POV;

Once we set up everything it was already time to go on stage.

"Where's Anna?!" Gilinsky asked flustered as I hid in the bathroom. I felt like I was gonna hurl.

"She's not coming out of the stall." I heard Ali sigh.

"Well one of you get her out! We're on in 5." He said and I could hear him walk away.

"What's going on? Where's Anna?" I heard Cameron ask.

"She's not coming out of the stall." I heard Kelsey explain.

"We've tried everything." Mahogany added. I felt like I was gonna hurl. I hated crowds. Then it all went quiet until I heard heavy footsteps walking up to the stall.

"Anna?" I heard Cameron say from the other side. I didn't answer I just stayed hovered over the toilet.

"Anna, let me in? Please?" He half begged. I sighed and unlocked the stall and stood up. I was soon embraced with his warm hug.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded against his t-shirt. He pulled back so I could see his face.

"Their just people." He whispered only inches away. I held back to urge to kiss him. He started to lean a little closer.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas! If you don't get yo ass out here!" Gilinsky warned, Cameron's intense eyes flickered to my eyes to my lips as he leaned a little closer.

"ANNIKA! Get your ass-" Ali started yelling as she walked into the bathroom.

"Whoops sorry." Ali said turning around and out of the bathroom. Cameron peeled off me and clenched his jaw he looked really annoyed. Did he want to kiss me as much I wanted him to kiss me?