Chapter 17

Shawn's POV;

I laid in the newly empty bed. I smiled like a idiot. I couldn't believe it. Ali Winchester was my girlfriend. My smile grew. It felt wrong liking her when we were younger. Her being Anna's best friend and all. She seemed fine with it though. The thing really bothered me was her and Cameron. I frowned. I knew Cameron was a good guy but deep down inside I worried. I promised her that no one would ever hurt her again. They both had feeling for each other. Nash and I are the only ones that know about her and Cam's make out. I tensed up at the thought of anyone touching her like Lane did. I wanted to kill him. I would have killed him if I had the chance. I still would. I shook my head trying to get rid of his face that was spinning around my brain. I gritted my teeth and grabbed my phone. May as well find out more on Canna. I laughed silently at my ship name. Canna and Shali, I like it.

Cameron's POV;

I woke up to Nash dumping a bucket of water over my head. Luckily it was our last day in Germany. Australia here we come. I opened my phone to see I had 5 text.

Panda🐼
Are you up yet?🌚
12:40am

Shawny Boyyyy🎶
So what's going on with Canna?
11:13am

Mahogany💋
So? Have you asked Anna out? 😉😏
10:20am

Nashty poo💩
Anna's here.☺️
10am

Wake upppp
9am

I looked up at Nash.

"Wanna Anna really here?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yup, she wanted to know if we wanted to go swimming so I told her you were tired and sleeping because you stayed up till 5 talking to be about your guys little incident last night." He smirked making my eyes widen.

"And she blushed and walked away, she was in a cute bikini too." He said jokingly, I hope.

"Dude, I'm kidding." Nash sad as I clenched my jaw.

"Better be." I growled.

"Your already jealous and you aren't even together." Nash laughed receiving a glare.

"Just saying." Nash laughed as I shook out my wet hair. I texted back Mahogany, Anna and Shawn back.

To Mahogany💋
Maybe.....

To Shawny Boyyyy🎶
Canna?😂 is that Anna and I's ship name or something?😂

To Panda🐼
Good morning, beautiful☺️

I told Mahogany, Shawn, and Nash about Anna and I. I'm pretty sure Ali knew too.

"Cammy!" Nash yelled making me jump. He burst out laughing and I saw he was taking a video.

"Fuck you." I said flipping him off. Someone knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" Nash asked looking fake scared.

"Anna, Bart wants all of us in his room in 10, we're leaving, so you better wake up sleeping beauty." She said front the other side of door.

"I might need your help with that, he's been moaning your name all night. Nash said while jumping on his bed.

"Nash!" I yelled jumping up. I tackled him.

"Help!" Nash squealed as I sat on him. I heard someone opened the door and Anna stood there with her phone up.

"Cash moment." She smirked and walked out.

"How did she-?" Nash started to ask.

"I forgot my key to 'my' room." She smiled using air quotes when she said my. Damn her smile was gorgeous. She was gorgeous.

"Check your phone!" I called as she shut the door.

"What are you sending her nudes?" Nash asked as she closed the door.

"Totally." I said sarcastically. I got off him and realized that we had to have all our shit out of here in 10 minutes. The room was a mess. Luckily none of it was our stuff.

Anna's POV;

I walked in silence back to Kelsey's and I's room. I opened the text Cameron sent me.

CammyD❤️
Good morning, beautiful☺️

I blushed and unlocked the door.

"What took you so long?" She asked stuffing her clothes into her last suitcase.

"I had to wake everyone else, and then I witnessed a Cash moment." I laughed once I answered Cameron.

To CammyD❤️
Morninggggggggg☺️

My thoughts ran wild. What I wanted. What I didn't. I wanted to be with Cameron. But I didn't want anything to go the way things went with Lane. I cringed at the thought of Lane's hands touching me. I shook me head and tried to believe the words my family told me. We'll never let him hurt you again. Lane did some jail time but was soon released. He only got out because the he judge didn't fully believe what he did to me. That day I was crushed. Traumatized. I gritted my teeth trying to forget it. Or at least push it away to the back of my mind. My phone went off making me jump. I sighed in relief at the distraction.

CammyD❤️
Ready for Australia? 😜 Don't worry I'll make it happen...... I really want this to work out....

To CammyD❤️
I'm hyped for Australia!😜 I want this to work.

I felt weird as I sent the text. It was a good feeling. I felt free. I smiled wider and grabbed my bags.

"Ready to go?" Kelsey asked looking at me through ray bands.

"Let's do this." I smirked.

Shawn's POV;

"So I guess the date thing is off tonight?" Ali asked sounding a bit disappointed. I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Tomorrow night." I promised smiling at her.

"Sounds like a date." She giggled kissing me.