♨️Chapter 8♨️

Shawn's POV;

"Bye." I said shyly, her beautiful brown eyes fixed on me.

"Bye." She said biting her lip slightly. She closed the door. I skipped to the room. I got to kiss her. I got to kiss the girl of my dreams. I couldn't stop smiling.

"What's up man?" Hayes asked raising his eyebrows at my huge grin.

"Oh nothing." I said trying to smile. Ugh. She was just so perfect.

"Alrightly then." Hayes said pulling a shirt over his head.

Cam's POV;

"Coffee is here." Anna said cheerfully as we walked into my room. Only Hayes was in there.

"Everyone's in Brent's room, except Shawn and Ali." He said taking his coffee.

"That boy better use protection." She said rolling her eyes. I chuckled softly as we walked to Brent's room. Hayes stayed in the room. We walked in and all eyes fell on us. Hayes was right. Everyone was in here, except for Shawn and Ali. Anna handed out coffees to Kelsey, Mahogany, and Nash. I smiled and handed her her coffee.

"Why thank you, Mr. Dallas." She said smirking at me. We left Hayes, Shawn's and Ali's in the fridge in our room.

"Shit, I forgot my phone." I said taking a sip of my frappe.

"I shall be back." I said walking out of the room. Shawn and Hayes walked towards me down the hall. I smirked at Shawn and he rolled his eyes fighting a smile. I passed them and unlocked our room door. I quickly grabbed my phone and decided to grab Ali's coffee for her. I locked the door and knocked on Ali's door. Well I tried to with my foot. She opened the door. Her dark hair was wet.

"Hey." She said smiling. I noticed a small hickey on her neck.

"Woah, watcha been been doing with Shawny boy?" I said handing her her iced coffee, my eyebrows raised.

"What?" She asked her face heating rapidly.

"Hickey." I said nodding towards her neck.

"Nothing like that happened." She defended. I laughed at her panicked look. She was too innocent for anything like that.

"You won't tell anyone, right?" She asked shock still in her eyes.

"Nah, I'm good at keeping secrets." I smiled.

"Anyway what's going on with you and Anna?" She asked easing her eyebrows at me.

"Uhh, I don't know, I don't think she likes me like that...." I trailed off my face heating.

"Well how do you feel about her?" She asked smiling.

"I like her, I liked her a lot." I froze I just told her best friend that I liked Anna.

"Don't worry, your secrets safe with me." She smirked.

"So how bout you and Shawny boy?" I said sipping my drink sassily.

"Uhhh...." She trailed off her face flushing.

"Ooo what base?" I said smirking.

"2nd..." She said quietly.

"Well that's obvious." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh shut up, what base you at?" She asked her eyes staring at me intensely.

"You better use protection boy." She added before I could say anything.

"Well I'm currently a bench warmer." I chuckled as I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

"Well I'm sure you won't be for long." She said and my eyes darted back to her.

"What?" I asked wanting her to repeat it.

"Nothing." She said as we finished our drinks. Wow. We've been here a while.

"Come on let's work out!!" Anna yelled jumping on my back like a koala.

"Woah, you came out of nowhere." I laughed attempting to throw my empty cup into the trash can past Ali.

"Kobe." She whispered in my ear, it sent shivers down my spine. In the good way. It went in surprisingly.

"I want food." I said looking at her pretty smile.

"Sounds amazing." She smiled wider.

"Bye Ali, on ward!" She said pointing in the direction of the elevator. I laughed as we walked to the elevator, well I walked. I grabbed her thighs giving her more support. Not that she needed it, she was really light.

"Your hands are cold." She mumbled in my ear as we approached the elevator. Her chin was buried in my shoulder.

"Sorry." I said removing them from her legs.

"Its okay, it's not bad." She said cuddling up against my neck. She did the cutest things.

"You sure?" I asked hesitatingly hovering my hands over her thighs. She nodded against my skin. I slowly wrapped my hands around her legs once again. Once we got to the elevator her head shot up leaving a cold spot. She leaned over and he t the down button.

"If I'm heavy you can put me down?" She giggled and I readjusted her on my hip.

"You weigh like 2 pounds." I chuckled as I walked into the elevator.

"Whatever." She said messing up my hair.

"We have our meet and greet today don't we?" I asked as she fiddled with my hair.

"I think so." She said sounding a distracted.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked curiously trying to look up at her with out moving my head.

"Yo hair." She said and finally gave up.

"I don't have any hair ties." She explained making a fake pouty face.

"Aww poor baby." I said squeezing her thighs a bit. She giggled and shoved her face back into my neck. (It's cuter than it sounds).

"Where ya wanna get food?" I asked as we got to the main floor.

"I don't know,." She said looking up. People probably thought we were dating but I didn't care. I wish we were dating. I've only actually known her for a week if you don't count the 6 months and 6 weeks I stalked her. If Nash would have said anything I would probably die inside. Ugh it would just be horrible.

"Wanna go to this little café I saw down the street?" I suggested not really wanting fast food. We've all been basically living on greasy food all week.

"Sounds great." She smiled.

"You don't have you carry me." She giggled as we left the hotel.

"No, it's fine."

"What will your fans think?" She said ending in a whisper.

"I don't care." I said and continued to walk towards the café. Oh fans please forgive me.

Chapter 9 coming soon,
Love y'all thanks for reading be sure to vote and comment!
-Łïšē