Part 5

Through out the week, group meet up with Harris were great. Mostly because Staz was there to hang out with me and be my partner for any type of activity. But school somewhat got better too, because Staz and his buddy caught Jared and I making out in the bathroom, Staz's buddy told a lot of people around school that he kissed me. And people believed them. Thank the Heavens above because not only am I getting picked on less, people despise Jared! Which sucks, but I've experienced a lot of what he's going through. Oh yeah, his girlfriend broke up with him. Not surprising because she was a coverup. Aside from that, Staz and I are still hanging out this weekend. Which I'm really excited for because my mother approved! She liked his family a lot. I'm not sure if its because I warned them before she went over (uninvited), and she came back and said that they were a wonderful family! Which is awesome!! I was so excited I ran up to my room and texted Staz the great news, but he obviously already knew but who cares? Not me! We texted hours just planning on what we could do that is most comfortable with me... This is sorta my first "sleepover"? I've ever been to. But still, we have a lot of things planned. I can't wait till Friday. When its just us... Alone... Ha, what am I saying? His family will be there. Yeah? Plus I see him more as a brother as it is. And incest isn't good. But on the other hand, were not blood related. This whole thought is weird, and I would like to move on and forget about this.