Sorry

"Both of them? They just left you?" Dylan asked, sitting next to me.
"Yeah... my mum and dad just left me. And Thomas, well... I really don't think he'll be coming back anytime soon. God, this is such a mess," I said putting my head in my hands.
"Hey, it's going to be okay. I know it's tough now, but it can only get better.," he said, wrapping his arms around me.
"How can it possibly get better?"
"Maybe everything is going to turn around for the better..." I just scoffed.
"Right.." I felt a tear slip down my cheek.
"And hey, even if they dont come back. You still have Arizona and I. And you're going to have 2 adorable kids. Who else do you really need in life?" I laughed slightly and pulled away from him.
"Thanks Dylan," I whispered. He smiled and wiped the tear from my cheek.
"No problem. Now, you take it easy, I'm going to make you some tea and bring you a pint of ice cream." I laughed lightly and pulled a blanket on myself.
"Thanks, Dyl. You're the best."
"I know." He walked off into the kitchen. I sighed as someone knocked on the door. This was probably going to go just as well as the last time. I groaned and stood up, walking over to the door. I took a deep breath before opening the door. Thomas was standing there, scratching the back of his neck nervously.
"Hey, Corin... can we.. can we talk?"
"Yeah... of course. Do you want to come in?"
"Uh, yeah. Sure." I stepped to the side and let him walk in. "Uh, here, I accidentally took this yesterday," he said, handing me the photo of the ultrasound.
"Oh, that's okay..." I sat on the couch, and he joined me, rubbing his hands together nervously.
"So uh, I did some thinking, and-"
"Hey, Cori, do you- oh... hi..." Dylan said, coming in from the kitchen.
"Uh, Dylan, this is Thomas... Thomas, this is my roomate Dylan..."
"Hi," Thomas said awkwardly.
"Hey."
"Dylan, can you..."
"Yeah yeah. I'll give you a minute." He turned and walked off back to Arizona's room, glancing at us one last time before joining her, they were probably going to listen in. I sighed and looked back at Thomas.
"So, what were you saying?"
"Oh, yeah. I went back to my hotel last night, and my head was just spinning. I wasn't sure what to do, but then I reached in my coat pocket, and I found the picture and I knew. You were right, I have a life, a job, a plan, but.. do you remember when we were kids? Playing that game where we were all grown up, pretending we were married, and Mrs. Caultrain's were our kids?" I just laughed and looked down, nodding. "Well it made me realize that I know what I want. I've known what I wanted since we were 8 years old. I want a wife and kids and grandkids even. And even then, I knew that I wanted that with you..." I looked back up at him.
"B-but your job.. your plan-"
"Screw my plan. All I've ever wanted was a future with you..." he picked up the picture of the ultrasound. "Look at this. We made them, and I would love nothing more than to be a part of their lives."
"I'd like that too..." he smiled and hugged me. I heard rather loud whispering from Arizona and Dylan, but I didn't care. Right now everythig was perfect. Dylan was right. Everything was going to turn around.