Not This Way

I sat on the couch next to my sister. Thomas was off at a meeting with his publicist. Yesterday was my doctors appointment, and she was right, the babies are getting much bigger way faster. It kind of hurt and it was hard to walk, but so far, neither of the worst case scenarios have happened.
"So, have you guys decided on names yet?" Kylee asked, handing me a mug of tea as she sat down next to me.
"Not really," I lied. We had settled on some names, but we decided to wait to tell anyone. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Dylan just walked in.
"Ugh, Arizona is driving me crazy now that it's just the two of us."
"Well hello to you too," I laughed.
"I'm going to muder that girl."
"No you're not, you love her."
"Ha right."
"Oh, by the way, now that you're both here, Thomas's parents are coming to town... and we need a place for them to stay, so."
"If you want they can stay at our apartment," Dylan said. "Or Kylee can and they can stay here, whatever works."
"Really?" I asked.
"Of course. When do they get here?"
"Well, they called last night and told us... but they'll be here tonight."
"I guess I'll go pack then."
"Sweet, just to warn you, my hoe Hoechlin practically lives there now, and he's loud, if you know what I mean."
"Gross, Dylan, my babies have ears, I dont want them to hear about your sex life. I don't want to hear about it either," I said.
"Yeah yeah, fine. Well, I have a lunch date, so I'll see you ladies later. You can come over anytime. Cori still has a key, she'll give it to you. K cool, bye." He turned and walked out.
"He's a dork, by the way," I said to my sister.
"I figured," she laughed.
"Help me up? I have to pee. Again." She laughed and helped pull me up. "Thanks," I said, walking down the hall. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My stomach was so huge. Suddenly I felt a rush of pain, I grabbed the counter with one hand and my stomach with the other. It was like a really bad cramp. Then another one hit, even stronger, I almost fell over. And then I felt it. My water broke. I was in labor.
"Kylee!" I yelled, leaning against the counter and trying to catch my breath. "Kylee!!"
"What? What is it?" She asked running in.
"Call Thomas. I think I'm in labor," I said.
"What, how? You're only 7 months-"
"Just get me to the hospital!"
"Right, okay!" She said.
~~~~
Thomas's pov

I sat outside the publishing firm waiting for Dylan. He wanted to talk to me about something I guess. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I grabbed it from my pocket and answered.
"Hello?"
"Thomas, it's Kylee. We're at the hospital, Corin's in labor!"
"Wait, what?"
"The babies are coming! Get here, now!"
"Yeah okay, I'm on my way..." I hung up right as Dylan pulled up. "We need to get to the hospital," I said, getting in his car.
"What, why?"
"Corin's in labor."
"Oh my god," he said, starting to drive. I pulled out my phone again and texted my mum to let her know. Time seemed to be going by incredibly slow. It seemed as if we hit every red light.
"Oh come on!" I said as we hit another one. It finally turned green and Dylan started going, but suddenly, out of nowhere, another car ran right into us and we were flipping before everything went black.