B- Booze(Jalex)

It started at the bar. At first it was just a one time thing; a drunken make out session and occasional blowjob. But soon, it became sober kisses and light gropes in the bunks. I don't know if Jack knew what he was doing, but I certainly did. I enjoyed his soft kisses and cuddles. I love it when he would sing me to sleep. I loved it when he would sing Katy Perry, just to make me laugh.

We used to always sit outside at a playground that was close to whatever venue we were at, and count stars instead of drinking with the rest of the guys. He had said he loved me, and I had said I loved him too.

So why did the booze have to take him so quickly?

"Alex, I'm sorry, but we... We can't do anything." Rian says, putting a hand on my shoulder. I stayed quiet; it wasn't worth it anymore. I stared into Jack's coffin, his skin now a milky-white color. He eyes were closed, out of the courtesy of a paramedic that had checked if Jack was really dead. He didn't deserve this, he really didn't.

I had left the funeral about a hour early, not being able to stay anymore. I went into Jack and I's(I guess just mine now, but not for long) closet, digging into the very back, grasping onto the cool piece of metal. I pulled out the small pistol, slowly walking towards the bed; the last time I saw Jack alive. Sure, he didn't die there, but he had left after I fell asleep, going to the kitchen to drink his life away. I set the gun to my temple, moving it to my heart after a moments. My home has always been Jack, and now I'm going back home.

Well I guess I'll go home now...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Short, but its usable.