A- Afraid(Rikey)

"But Ray! What if I fall?" Mikey says, standing next to a log above a patch of grass, his long-term boyfriend standing under it, a cooler next to him.

Ray smiles slightly at his boyfriend's nervousness. "Don't worry, Mikey. I'll catch you if you fall."

Mikey was sweating, and not just from the intense heat. 'I told you not to wear all that black' Ray had said when Mikey complained.

He didn't complain again after that.

Mikey looked doubtfully down at his boyfriend, who was about ten feet under him. "Ray, why can't we just leave?"

Ray sighed, but looked up into Mikey's eyes nonetheless. "Mikey, you need to face your fears. I promise I will catch you. Don't you trust me?"

Mikey groaned. Ray did not just use that on him. "Ray." He whined.

"Please, Mikey? Remember, I have ice cream! We can eat it when you come down." Ray smirked at the lanky man's defeated sigh and held out his arms, signaling for his boyfriend to jump. Mikey closed his eyes and tried to calm his breath down.

And he jumped.

You would think that ten feet isn't enough to kill someone, but Mikey just has that luck; he died on impact.

He felt Ray pick him up and hugged him tight. "Are you afraid now?"

Mikey looked into his lovers soft brown eyes. He smiled and shook his head. "Let's go then." Ray took Mikey's hand, handed him an ice cream cone, and they walked into the light.

Ray promised that Mikey would one day no longer be afraid, and he kept that promise.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Idk I really like this one.