C- Cats(BobxRay)

Bob P.O.V.

"Bob, I'm home!" Ray calls from the door. I quickly close my bedroom door and run into his arms, halfway knocking him over in the process. "Woah, someone's happy to see me." He says, a light smile on his face. I smile back and peck his lips.

"Have I told you that I loved you?" I say.

He looks at me quizzically. "Bob..." He says accusingly. "What did you do?"

I laugh nervously. "Nothing... Just don't go into our bedroom or the bathroom."

He looked at me for a minute, and then started walking towards the bedroom. "Ray, stop!" I called after him. He got to the bedroom as soon as I caught up with him. He turned the knob and opened the door to three cats on the bed. A tabby, a black and gray one, and a white one.

He hesitated. "Bob... Why are there cats in the house...?"

I stuck out my lower lip in a pout. "They were too cute to let them keep wandering on the road!"

Ray sighed. "Bob..." I gave him my puppy dog eyes. "... Fine, we can keep them. Just... Do you have anything to care for them yet?"

I smiled triumphantly. "Yup, I got food and litter boxes."

"You owe me."

My smile turned into a smirk. I walked closer to him and whispered into his ear "That could be arranged."