Chapter 2 - Blonde Bombshell Vampires

i gasped jolting awake god i had the worst nightmare ever Katharine who literally looked like Elena scared me and then well then i wake up i slipped out of bed feeling much better. i grabbed a robe and slippers opening the door.

"Bethany?" i looked over Caroline was awake as well.

"hey are you okay?" i asked her

"just really hungry" she replied come to think of it so was i. a smell so intoxicating caught my attention  i walked over it was a blood bag that was when i clicked, i had Damon's blood in my system the Katharine she really was there she must have killed me...

I'm in transition.

"what are you doing here" i turned round a nurse spoke to me...and Caroline.

"i don't know" we said she brought us away.

"can i speak to my sister i had a nightmare and she helps me" i forced tears to come to the surface. i need to talk to my sister, of course the nurse took pity and let me go to Cares room the door shut and Care brought something out.

a blood bag.

"Care wait." she stopped

"what" she growled.

"erm..i... were in  transition" i blurted out not taking my eyes of the blood

"huh?"

i looked up.

"vampires were transitioning if we feed on blood know we'll be frozen never age" i looked down at the bag.

" yeah right" she took a sip and chocked

"are you alright?" she nodded but i looked down to the bag and got off the bed. i was ever so hungry i dragged gulping from the bag until Caroline snatched it off me. something witch i presumed to be fangs pierced through my gums.

"ouch" i covered my mouth in pain

"oh god" i panicked. i turned everything hit me all at once i was a vampire forever 16 what was i going to do. i rushed out speeding through the hospital until i entered a cold room where i smelled blood and lots of it. i smiled and grabbed several bags and running out. i got to Care room that burse wasn't back yet and i entered.

"here for you." i gave her a few more bags. she looked up

"where did you get these" she asked

"the bank look I'll talk to you later don't get caught with them okay" and told before going back to my room.

------

it was just past 12 when Jeremy came in with food i looked at him and i could hear and feel his blood pumping i tried to control myself this was scary and freaking me out at the same time. he smiled at me.

"hey how you doing the nurse said you weren't eating." he came over and kissed me but i backed near to the bathroom door.

"whoa how did you do that" he asked

"close the blind close everything" he didn't do anything

"now" i ordered he shut the blind so no one could look in and turned back to me. i relaxed and fell to the floor sobbing i was wrapped up in arms and cried.

"I'm one of them Jeremy...I'm a vampire" i confessed he grip tightened before the hunger got a hold of me again and i pushed away.

"its not safe to be around me Jer. me or Caroline."

"wait Caroline was turned too" i nodded i fixed all the pieces together last night

"remember i told you of Katharine." he sat on the bed.