Chapter 15 - Putting Pieces to Play

this takes place during the diner party

i laid there next to Elijah after beginning of my new life the future. i had found something to keep my humanity yes i didn't flip the switch instead i focused soul on two emotions Hatred and love. i still loved my sister dearly as my mother and Elijah. but i had pure burning hatred to Damon, Jeremy and Bonnie.

"your staring" he mumbled

"I'm gazing"

"its creepy"

"its romantic" he opened his eyes and turned to me but with a serious expression.

"i need you to promise me something Bethany" he brought his hand to my cheek

"what?" i questioned placing my hand over his

"that if they do manage to dagger me you will not use your humanity. you have been through a lot in the past 24 hours my love you are not yet stable in your new life." he spoke softly.

"really Elijah I'm fine" i sat up

"no Bethany the boy you loved all your life betrayed you and your friends plot against me just try to keep yourself from flicking the switch" i looked at him

"very well i promise just for you" he smiled a leaned to kiss me.

"now i have a very busy day. can you tell me who is not on Vervain" i start to get up.

"whatever for?"

"well my dearest Elijah i want to have a little fun but seen as i took myself out of the little group of there's I'm blind so i need some spies to tell me what's going on. please Elijah" i pout at him and he seems to give in. he began on who was wearing it and ingesting it. the ones just wearing would be the easiest to compel.

"thank you" i looked in the mirror.

"i seriously need to shop this isn't me anymore i look like the girl next door. she died months ago." i sighed but put the jeans and tank to on.

"here. i will be leaving soon Jenna Somers will be showing me round the old founders settlement." he said giving me a credit card.

"you don't have to give me that, you know" i replied

"i know but i want to. buy anything you want at any price its unlimited. for you" he kissed the name of my neck.

"you might begin to wish you hadn't let me loose" i giggle

"i doubt that" he whispered

*3rd Person*

Caroline woke up refreshed after what last night had told them. Elijah was planning to sacrifice Elena. she got up and called for Bethany but remembered that she would have set off early going to the Salvatore's. her mom had left as well, so it was just her after doing all the morning stuff she decided to go see her sister. Bethany had been acting weird last night all of a sudden going to the Salvatore's and asking for boxes Caroline was a vampire on a mission.

she pulled up outside the boarding house, then ringing the bell. Damon's new pet Andie answered.

"I'm here to see my sister" she said but the news reporter looked baffled so she pushed herself in.

"Bethany, get here right now." she yelled, Damon appeared at that moment.

"whoa Barbie no need to shout the house down." he smirked

"Damon where is my sister i know she's here." Caroline crossed her arms

"i have no idea what you are talking about. Barbie" he poured out some bourbon.