you got it worse.

"You got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're in the house
You dont wanna have fun
You got it bad when you're out with someone but you keep on thinking 'bout somebody else
You got it bad..."

I heard a voice echoing in my ear, terribly off key. Feeling a strong breeze hit my chest and wetness around my neck, I tried opening my eyes to acknowledge what was occurring at the moment but I instantly regretted it as I felt pain merge through my body.

"'Bout damn time this nigga up, I was running out of patience." I heard a voice mumbled lowly and somebody chuckled in response.

I heard more faint talking in the background and tried to regain focus but my body wouldn't allow me. Bit by bit, I felt my body drifting into unconsciousness and the talking had stopped.

"Move before I burn yo ass too. I really don't give a fuck right now."

Few minutes later, I felt a burning sensation against my chest and that caused my body to jump forward and my eye forcibly opened. I screeched in pain, trying to break my boundaries but something was holding me back. Turning my blurred vision to my hands, they were cuffed tightly to chair handles and my feet wrapped tightly around the legs. I tugged at my bottom lip tightly, trying to bear the pain as the skin on my chest began to demolish. I definitely knew those were going to be some serious injuries. I bowed my head as my vision refocused and looked up the see two people looking down at me. I instantly sucked my teeth and threw my head back. The fuck do these fuckers want, AGAIN?

"Well, well, well... sleep well baby boy?" She asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Suck my fucking dick, you dumb ass bitch." I spatted coldly, not caring if I offended or not. She tensed up at verbal aggression and eyed my closely. She took a step closer and raised her hand and slapped me across my face. The darkskin guy stood there unphased as if he had better things to do than be here. She turned back to him and hissed loudly, "You're just gonna stand there and let him talk to me like that Rakim?" He rolled his eyes while twisting his braid in his hand.

"Listen Mel, I quite frankly dont give a fuck about what he said to you." He eyed me before giving me a dirty look and focused back on her. "You the one that wanted to do this dumb ass plan anyways because you can't own up to shit and let people control yo stupid ass. Leave me outta your shit." Her mouth dropped and she stood there frozen for a good second before stomping off angrily towards a next room. He shook his head in amusement and mumbled, "This bitch so annoying."

"Where's Chyna?" I slowly slurred out. My mouth felt like a desert and it felt like somebody lit a match in my throat. What the fuck did this bitch give me? He looked up from his phone, ignoring me and putting his attention back to his phone.

"Yo listen man, theres gon' be a problem if you dont tell me where my wife is. I'll personally fuck you and everybody in here up." This time I got his attention and he swiped his phone into his back pocket, staring at me dumbfounded.

"Who's your wife?" He asked curiously.

"Nigga, you fucking know." He smiled then turned around, walking away and then returning with somebody trailing behind him.

"Her?" He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He gently grabbed her waist and leaned towards her lips, kissing her.