claiming.

Chresanto

"Listen sir, this is my company. I run it the way I want to and you can't tell what I cannot do. I understand that your not satificed but that doesn't give you a right to demand shit from me. If you don't like it then I don't give a-" Suddenly, my office door bursted open revealing two braids. I shook my head and continued my phone conversation.

"We'll discuss this another time, goodbye" I hung up the phone, disconnecting the call. I can't believe this shit man, had the audacity to call me and demanding shit from my company. My company like you putting bread on the table for me.

"Yo, Ra-Roc" Ray chanted, snapping me out of my thoughts. He gave me a cheesy smile and I smiled at his stupidity. He dapped me and threw himself into the chair. He kicked his shoes off and laid back, getting comfortable in my office. I scrunched my face at him and raised a brow.

"Ray.. Nobody want to see your westside connection" I bursted into laughter and he gave a blank look. He scoffed and I placed my hands up in surender. "Alright. I'm sorry but whatchu want?"

"Nigga, I came to talk to you but shit. Only been here for 45 second and you already throwing insult and shit." He continuted, "But anyways.." A smirk crept upon his face and licked his lips hungrily. "How's the Chyna? Ray said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "When you gon' let her slide this way?"

I narrowed my eyes. "She's fine and she's mine." A heap of jealously soared through my body and I gave him a death glare. Ray only smirked at me. "Damn nigga, relax. I just fucking withchu, shit. You turning into the hulk and shit man" I couldn't help but chuckle at his responce. I ran my hands through my curls, biting my lip. I rubbed my face and sighed deeply into my palms. I hated thinking about this man.

"You already know.." he shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know Chres. "I don't like to share" type shit" he said mockingly. Ray expected Chyna be one of my temporary hoes I would fuck then kick out. That was the plan at first but she got me hooked man. I don't know what she did but she made my ass settle down real good.

I scratched my head. "She got me sprung, man. She know how to hold me down and put it down at the same time... all the girls I've been with never did that shit before. Plus, they were temporary hoes so that don't count. But this time it's different, I love her. I really do..." Ray eyed widened and he clapped loudly.

"Damn Chres. I never thought I would hear those words come your mouth in a million years..." Ray looked at me suspiciously, "You sure about this one?"

"I'm serious... I feel it.."