close call pt2

I pulled up to the location and got out my BMW. I walked into the cabin and all of their eyes landed on me. I awkwardly shut the door behind me and walked across the squeaky old cabin floor and say at the table with my fellow detectives. The table was full of mugshots and thick files of everyone: Christian Hugar, Rakim Myers, Melanie Santos, Rayan Lopez, and Black Gross.

"About time Cecily, I said 10 o' clock not 30 minutes past." My boss said annoyed. I rolled my eyes and glanced at everyone. Sat around me was Richard my partner, Marcus my boss, Cindy who worked in forensics, and guards with FBI jackets scattered over the place. They all watched me and I sat there silently. Richard was a handsome dark-skin man standing at 6'5 with the nicest teeth I've ever seen. Even though he was skinny, he made sure to work out to maintain his figure. He had nice low cut waves with a full thick beard that brought back a lot of memories. Marcus was a wealthy Dominican man who came from a family of FBI agents. After his father, Sol, died he took over as the boss of the company. Marcus was a brown-skin and stood at about 6'0. He had long curly hair that was always slicked back into a ponytail. Lately was Cindy, Cindy was an Asian forensics worker we put on our team for this case. She had long jet black hair that went down to her butt. She was thick in her thighs and ass with nice perky boobs.

"So... any time today Cecily, I've here all day and I'm tired. New information?" He asked tiredly. I nodded my head and sat back in my chair ready to explain.

"Okay so I took your advice and became distant like you said. It worked perfectly, he was blowing up my phone and everything. So anyways I went over to his house today and was acting weird and stuff. Then he st-" I stopped myself before I exposed that I almost rode his dick on that couch. I gathered my thoughts then continued, "Uh, that doesn't matter. Sorry. Short story short, he offered me a deal. Work for him and his peoples or I die. So now this shit is depending on my life." I finished.

My boss frowned at me. "He just offered you a deal? Instead of killing you? Dont let me find out you blew your cover for this hoodlum."

"I didn't blow my cover, thank you very much. And second of all, he's so blinded by his feelings for me that he's putting his feelings over his job. And trust me, I don't want him. I got him in a vulnerable place and I took my chance. And plus I got more information for the case against all them. Im now one hundred percent positive that we have a shot at taking them down once and for all." I stated and they all watched me closely before smiling.

"Good job" Cindy beemed at me. "Whatever you did to get him to give you a hickey, keep doing it. Now I have more evidence." She took a swop of my neck and placed it in a baggie. As she labeled it, I looked over to Richard who gave me an annoyed look. He shook his head at me and a feeling guilt washed over me.

"Rich.." I mumbled but he ignored me. I placed my hand on leg and he swatted my hand in disgust. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I looked over to my boss as he wrote down the information I gave him. As he finished writing the last bit of information, he cleared his throat.

"All right, you have 5 minutes to explain this new info so we can all go home and back to our families. I know you love you husband." He said the last part sarcastically causing Rich to laugh. I rolled my eyes and began to explain.

Later

As I entered the house, music blared throughout the house from upstairs. I took off my shoes and placed them neatly in front of the door. I hung up my keys and made my way upstairs. I walked down the hallway to the master bedroom to see Chres in the bathroom of our bedroom rapping along to Migos while shaving his face.

"Slippery.. WOAH CUSSSME PLEASEE ME" he shouted very aggressively. I watched him rap Gucci Mane verse fluently while he danced and concentrated on not cutting himself. I don't know how he managed to finish shaving with all the dabbing he was doing.

I undressed myself and threw me clothes in the laundry. I walked into the bathroom and slid the door open, cutting the water on. His attention shifted towards me and he turned around eyeing me.

"Where you been at?" He questioned. Ignoring him, I entered the shower and closed the shower door. I sighed and closed my eyes as the hot water hit my skin. I ran my fingers across my wet hair and stood there taking in the moment. A nice hot shower was needed after a long day. I wet my wash cloth and lathered it with body wash and began to clean myself. After the millionth scrub, I washed myself off and the cloth and hung it back up and turned the water off.

As I stepped out the shower, I noticed Chres was no longer in the bathroom. The counter was clean and he packed everything away. I shrugged and dried myself off. I hung up the mat and walked out the bathroom shutting the lights off. As I turned my head, Chresanto was laid back on the bed butt naked chilling.

"What are you doing?" I asked. His eyes verted to me and he smirked.

"I missed you today baby, now drop the towel and come get this dick."