pain & pleasure.

Chyna

I groaned into my pillow and kicked the sheets off my legs. Reaching over at the nightstand, I snatched my phone agitatedly. I'm trying to get some freaking sleep and my phone keeps ringing.

I scrunched my face as the brightness hit my eyes. I started blinking rapidly until my vision was clear. The caller ID read; Rakim. Falling back into my pillow, I started rummaging through my hair. Staring at the screen, I started debating whether I should answer the call or ignore it.

"Fuck it.." I pressed the button and held the device at my ear. Before I could greet him, I heard his deep voice erupted loudly into my ear.

"Finally you answer your phone. Shit, I've been calling you for the past hour.." He grumbled with a slight attitude

"My bad." I said nonchalantly. His line went silent then I heard him chuckle.

"My bad? That's all you got to say Chyna?" He paused, exhaling. "Met me at the crib and bring ya' lighter. This isn't a option either. You betta be here in an hour.." He demanded, disconnecting the phone.

Flipping myself onto my stomach, I tossed the device across the room. Burring my face into the pillow, Chresanto aroma instantly filled my nose. A smile spread across my face as I inhaled his manly scent. The pillow smelt like that Armani cologne I bought him. Smiling, I grabbed my towel and strutted towards the bathroom.

"Time to pay Santo a little visit..."

Chresanto

"Hello Mr. August. Sorry to bother you but a young lady requested to see you." My receptionist spoke. It's probably Chyna. She came to pay daddy a visit today. I smirked, pressing down against the button.

"Sent her up. Thank you Lucy.." I awaited for her presence. Moments later, I heard a small knock against my office door.

"It's open.." The door creaked open slowly before a figure appeared. The figure stepped through the door, exposing her full body. The trench coat stretching down to her long thick thighs. She slowly slid off her black pumps and released her ponytail. Rummaging her hands through her hair, a devious smirk crept upon the face.

"Hello Chresanto.." The voice cooed seductively, her hazel eyes full of lust. Scrunching my face, I backed away from my computer screen.

"Sorry ma'am, but I'm in my place of work so I would prefer if you called me Mr. August. How may I help you?" I stated calmly. She chuckled, crossing her arms. Walking over to my desk, she leaned forward and locked eye contact. She glared intensively into my deep brown eyes.

"You don't remember me... baby?" My mood quickly changed from confused to shocked. My eyes widened and crashed my desk chair into the wall. My eyes must of been deceiving me. Frank wasn't lying.... he was telling the truth. The warning was actually true and I killed him.

"Melanie? I thought you were dead...." Rubbing my forehead, a feeling of guiltless and astonishment ran through my body. Her fingertips ran through my curls and she whispered lowly into my ear.

"I missed you....."

Chyna stood patiently in the elevator waiting for her destination. The doors slid open revealing the busy offices. The sound of fingers against computer keys echoed throughout. She stepped out the elevator and turned her heel in the direction of Chresanto office. Suddenly, Rayan appeared from thin air startling her.

"Shit Ray.... you scared me." Rayan smiled politely and greeted her with a hug.

"Nice to see you again, Chyna. Haven't seen you around her in awhile.." A suspicious grin clouded his face. "Chresanto warned you about me?" She slightly laughed and shook her head.

"No, Chresanto didn't warn me about you. I've just been busy I guess....gotta find your way around in this small town." He nodded understandingly.

"True..." He sighed. "Even if it means working for this jackass..." He mumbled the last part. She chuckled, agreeing with him. Chresanto definitely can be a handful sometimes.

"So.... what brings you here today?" He questioned, dropping the topic.

"Just came to visit Chresanto." She simply stated. Rayan tugged his bottom lip nervously. He glanced at his feet, shifting his leg in awkward stance.

"Chresanto's on break right now. He's available later.." He mumbled. Chyna gave him an confused look and checked her wrist. Holding a steady grip on her watch, she squinted her eyes. It was three o'clock and his break ended half an hour ago.

"His break ended already. Raya-... Listen. Can I just go see Chresanto please?" Rayan exhaled loudly and rubbed his forehead. He couldn't bare to make eye contact with Chyna nor even look at her.

"You just can't... please just lis-" She sucked her teeth and stormed past Rayan. She didn't have time for excuses and especially Rayan. She heard him hollering after her but she simply ignored him. His footsteps started getting heavier behind her as he tried to catch her. Chyna couldn't go into that office and it was his mission to stop her. He gripped her arm forcibly and yanked her back. She squealed and stumbled backwards.

"I'm warning you Chyna. I can't allow you to enter that office. " Rolling her eyes, she tried prying her arm from his grip. Rayan tighten his grip around her arm. He's never been the aggressive type with women but she was being diffcult. If she would just listen to his advice, they wouldn't be in this predicament.

"Ray..." She croaked with a strained voice. Tears started whelming in the lids of her eyes. He released his grip before he spoke his last words.

"I'm sorry." She ignored him and pushed open the door to his office. Her eyes instantly bulged out her sockets as she stood there in shock. Her body became stiff and she felt her throat tighten. Moans penetrate the sound proof room as she watched Chresanto inflict himself. As much as she wanted to tear her eyes away from the scene, she was frozen. Tears streaked down her cheek and her legs weaken. Taking a last glimpse, she silently walked out his office.

Ray stood outside his office also taken by the scene. He tried comforting her but she resisted. Chyna remained rational about the situation. Even though she was fuming inside, she collected herself. She waited until outside to lose complete control. Dropping to her knees, she wailed into her palms. She was in complete state of shock. At this point, she couldn't react. Swiping her phone, she went straight to her contacts. She didn't care, all she needed was comfort.

"Rakim.." She spoke with a strained voice. "I need you.. please"

"Ight. On my way...."